Black & Decker 16" High Velocity Turbo Fan

**Item: **Black +%26 Decker 16" High Velocity Turbo Fan
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $14 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Black +%26 Decker 16" High Velocity Turbo Fan)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Black +%26 Decker 16" High Velocity Turbo Fan)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/16/2013 - $24.99 (Woot-off) - 49 comment(s)
6/20/2013 - $29.99 - 28 comment(s)
5/29/2013 - $29.99 - 26 comment(s)

I really like this form factor for fans. It’s a nice modern upgrade to box fans. They tend to move just as much, if not slightly more air than good old box fans, they’re much more stable, slightly adjustable, and they look nicer. They’re more difficult to put up in your window if you’re trying to pull in cool night air, so if that’s important, stick to an old school box fan.

I wonder how this compares to the cheapo $25 fans like this at WalMart/Meijer. I’ve never tried this specific fan. I’m not sure if Black & Decker makes it as a good fan or if it’s just a rebadged generic Chinese fan with B&D’s name on it…

Full plastic, so you won’t find the same durability as a box fan. Wall mountable though, so it seems like a nice alternative to a ceiling fan for a garage/workbench area.

Can’t seem to find reviews on it, but it looks like it’s at Walmart for $29.99

I bought this fan during a woot off a few months ago (same price). I love it. I have some older stand fans, and this one is so much better. It moves the air faster, and is light enough to simply put up on a higher surface if needed. I use it in my home work-out room and just move it around depending on the equipment I’m on.
I will be getting another one today for a different room. Of course the only thing missing from this would be the ability to oscillate, but I never use that feature on the stand fans anyway.

I bought this fan a few months ago, and it has worked really well for me. It has not produced enough noise to keep me awake at night, and it is stable enough to put on a table or other elevated surface.