Black & Decker 20W Backup Battery – 2 Pack

It’s an iPhone!!! … But you’ll only get the battery … :frowning:

Man, I can’t believe them.

Trying to pull it off as though we’d get an iphone with this two-pack of batteries.

What an April Fools day attempt…are we dumb? :wink:

Batteries of Cellular FTW!

[2124652]

ttexastim wrote:Actually ... red heads are the easiest creatures to keep happy. There are 2 simple rules. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.

And THAT line, sir, is the reason so few men ever get to enjoy the company of a beautiful redhead.

In case you missed it at the end of the last item…

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese steak

If my 3 Bunches of Croutons (my FRIST BOCS) contain batteries I will personally WALK to TX and complain in person. :slight_smile:

Is Black & Decker going out of business or just getting rid of a bunch of junk?

awesome post, I love it

[
quote postid=“2124664” user=“landsnark”]Noobs: before you post a question or comment that will get you snarked at,

– Yes, it’s April Fool’s Day.
– The woot-off lights are going but it’s the same item each time. That’s the joke.
– Bgs of Crp have come up twice. They sold out really fast. Some people have reported confirmation of their purchases.
– Nobody who’s been here any length of time thinks you are going to get the other items in the picture with the batteries. Partly because it says on the description, “not that other stuff.”
– If you click on the picture of the item you will get another picture that shows the battery pack somewhere in the world, with a description that uses the initials bee oh cee. Like “battery on curb.”
– Baiting other consumers, that was teh funny, and other catchphrases are covered in the FAQ. If you want to see what the person actually typed, click “reply” and you’ll get the original text.
– This item will only power low-drain devices. It is rechargeable. It is available elsewhere for more money (notice this is two batteries for $20 incl shipping or $10 each, do the math before you post.) For more info, go to the internet and look for a review, or go to discussions from earlier offerings and pick through them looking for a link to a review. You’re unlikely to get any real advice from anyone here.
– Some people think that there will be a glut of these on the resale sites next week as a whole lot of people realize that they really, really bought batteries instead of (a) cleverly disguised bgs of crp or (b) batteries and whatever was plugged into the batteries in the picture.
[/quote]

Please be sure to move this from page to page

Battery on cheesesteaks of bunch of calories

Where is Pat’, King of Steaks located???

I gotta say, those cheesesteaks look awfully good… I’d gladly buy a couple of those…

Y’know, back during the Woot Off last week, someone (I think it was me) asked for a Two-for-Tuesday Woot Off. Gee, it’s good to know that Woot listens <G>

Battery On Cheesesteak

Battery On Chilidogs.

You get the iphone with this deal!!! I’m in!!!

I gave in and finally bought a pack of these.

There, I did my part. Now bring on the next BOC. hehe

IPHONE!!!

Sorry, :frowning:

I’m hungry. Hey, the battery is connected to a sandwich. I’m in for 3.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheesesteaks!

bundle o’ Christmas is what i want