BLACK+DECKER Hand Mixers- Your Choice

BLACK+DECKER Hand Mixers- Your Choice

2 Likes

I own the black model in the box, for about seven years. Very good little mixer!!

5 Likes

Is this sold out? Can’t order one.

Hi there, this is an appsclusive. It can only be purchased on the app.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

4 Likes

I can’t believe I just ordered one in woot green.

5 Likes

I can’t decide between black vs green and keep getting indecisive as green says more surface area with the Helix reinforced nylon beaters, however the black one is smaller in overall dimensions and about 1.2 lbs lighter. I just started baking and taking it quite seriously now after initial success! :wink:

What would you choose between black and green? I can’t decide between black vs green and keep getting indecisive as green says more surface area with the Helix reinforced nylon beaters, however the black one is smaller in overall dimensions and about 1.2 lbs lighter. I just started baking and taking it quite seriously now after initial success! :wink:

Yay I just scored a green one to match my new lime green kitchen. My old one only had 2 working speeds left, lol.
Thanks woot! I can just imagine the different attachments making my life easier. I’m anxious for this much needed improvement for my kitchen!

1 Like

Tried ordering one, order failed, like it was sold out, listing was still there so I tried again. Today I got 2 delivered, turns out I ordered it twice by accident