Black & Decker Matrix Drill & Router Kit

Black & Decker Matrix Drill & Router Kit
Price: $64.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard* or $10 Two-Day or *$15 One-Day
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Black - Google Shopping & Decker Matrix Drill & Router Kit) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Black & Decker Matrix Drill & Router Kit) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google & Decker Matrix Drill & Router Kit)

Don’t mean to gripe…but your links are pretty pathetic…they show anything that those companies are selling that’s black…

Looks like the problem is that they dont url encode the “&” in the product name and it messes up search functions on the destination pages :\

Aw man, now ya gotta sell these… and cheap,too! I already own these. Except the impact driver. This system is good for travel if you don’t have a lot of room to spare. Decent entry-level 20V tools. I’m sure somebody is going to pooh-pooh them for “Jack of all trades, master of none” but it gives you options!

I’m upset because I thought my purchase went through because it WAS listed under my “stuff you bought”. Now it’s not listed. So… Guess it didn’t go through. That kinda sucks 'cause we’re doing a lot of diy projects on our house.

Same thing happened to me :frowning: such a let down.

I’ve spent thousands with woot since February 2007 and missing this deal is the last straw. I’m done with woot. No more purchases from me. I know I’m not the only one. Good luck. Your website is terrible now. BRING BACK THE OLD WOOT! The one that actually cared about the consumer and actually gave us real bargains. Instead of promising us good deals to then secretly cancel my order.

Yup, the same thing happened to me as well. I thought I’d log in today and see how shipping was going, and it no longer appears under my stuff I’ve bought. There goes my Christmas present. :frowning:

I got mine, but I really have to wonder; This was sold as “New” yet my box was previously opened and re-sealed with scotch tape.

Looks like everything is there. I thought open-box items can’t be sold as new?

Same thing for me :frowning:

Hey everyone- It sounds like you all are experiencing issues of some sort. Please email support@woot.com with your order number and user name for assistance.