Black Disposable 3-Ply Face Masks

Over US$1.ea.? If this isn’t an obvious example of price gouging, I don’t know what is.

Our price reflects the price from our vendor and the marketplace. Masks are still in high demand at this time.

1 Like

BlockquoteIt’s time to face, facts. Wouldn’t these look cuter if they came in purple? No? Oh, so I’m the only one who wants to color coordinate? Surreee!> Blockquote :monkey_face:

Isn’t it time for other colors?
red :rage: green :nauseated_face: darker blue :cold_face:

Maybe a better smell ? :garlic: :fire:

No wait you should brush first. :grimacing:

Wow. I sure got duped. I take everything I said back. I came back for more, ordered from the same listing. Got 100, expecting the high quality product I got the first time. Nope. What I received was NOT what I got the first time. Thin, flimsy, clearly cheap. I don’t think I’d even trust these to wear them. What a waste of my money! And it really makes me question how much I can trust Woot seeing as they’re selling multiple brands of varying quality under one listing.

1 Like

I’m very sorry. I’ve let our buyer know. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

The 10 packs were awesome. That sucks the bigger pack sucked.

The 10 pack ones are some of the best I’ve used

I’m obsessed with these! Has anyone found these exact ones elsewhere? I tried some other black disposable ones on Amazon and hated them… I’ve also tried reaching out to the email address on the back of the packages but nothing yet.

Did you ever find more? I’m in the same boat

I know this is a bit of an old topic, but I’ve been trying to find these masks again without any luck. Anyone know where to get them or what brand to look for?

:sigh:

1 Like

Hey @xyrcncp ,

I shop at Costco and Sam’s and Target and Walmart and others.

All of those places have masks in stock, no waiting.

1 Like

They’re selling them again:

2 Likes