Black Friday Crappening

Sorry, I don’t understand your question. :\

Hey, you got first sucker!

I actually landed in the VOP and somehow managed to complete the purchase…check disappointment off my Christmas list!

Welcome to the woot side.

Yeah, Twitter is the key to that. It’s the second time I’ve got a BoC first using this method. Now, if I could just change my username…

Are these on the main site or sell out for woot off holiday?

I’m letting the Woot flow through me!

Woot-off is on Sellout/Holiday today and Monday. “Most” craps will be here.

Woo Hoo!! I got me some Crappening!!

Meant to say, I got one. :thinking:

Cool. Thanks!:+1::grinning:

The most enjoyable part for me is checking the weight and size of the box in the shipping details as if a larger and heavier box will somehow result in less disappointment. It’s like buying a lottery ticket. You know you’re not going to hit it big, but you’re renting a dream for a few days. I’ll keep dreaming of the mythical ‘bigger things to arrive card’ like I read about back in crappy ole days.

Last bastion of cranberries I got I waited a few excruciating days to open in front of some friends visiting from out of town. I shared my amusement over the process with them. I cut open the box and gave their little 4 y.o. the chance to reach in blindly and pull something out. What was it? A knife. Yeah. That changed the mood a little. But in all fairness it’s a great knife, and he learned not to stick his hand in a random box that arrives on the front porch. Valuable life lesson right there.

LOL

Hey there Wooters! Join us at the main thread for the BOC unveilings.

http://i.imgur.com/OvgycNW.jpg

^^ Click the big image