Black Knight Coat of (No) Arms

Thanks, guys! :smiley: Props to the writers for an awesome writeup.

The Black Knight has a red boar on his chest in the film, so that’s why there are boars on his crest. And no deadly rabbit, because it has nothing to do with the Black Knight directly. Same goes for other references.

“What…is the air speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?”

Would that be an African or European Swallow?

“Wha…? I don’t know that. boooing AAAAAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhh…”

Sorry… had to be done. :slight_smile:

Would have been nice to see the motto obscured in Latin.

I dunno about that. Fish with antlers sounds like it would top just about everything. :smiley:

I have WAY too many t-shirts (is there such as thing as too many Woot shirts? I think not)… but I’m definitely going to pick this one up.

Thhhrraaa-bmmmm Message for you, Sir.

Did anyone else get an email from Amazon advertising shirt.woot today?? I’ve never received one before… pretty cool…

Anyway… fantastic write-up! It made me smile on this gloomy, rainy day.

Great job on the shirt. I’d have personally liked to see the crest a bit more crest-like, but it’s still great.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’d like to reminisce of days gone by…

Mine has a bloody, chopped-off hand (which was apparently a positive thing according to the history)… but now I feel that we’re not trying hard enough, and we need to lose at least another appendage or two…

I made sure to buy 5 of…no…3 of them!! That way the entire family can go to amusement parks dressed alike to share our geekdom together!!

I really like this shirt… BUT, I would have liked it sooo much more if the two flanking boars were instead evil killer rabbits.

This shirt was posted on shirt.woot. And there was much rejoicing.

Scratch that, reverse it.

But, the shrubbery!!! Thankfully, the shirt is nice, and not too expensive.

You’ll get it Friday. That’s the standard canned response.

My 14yr old son cut the tip of his finger off last night, he is so getting this shirt!

LOVE the idea, LOVE the write up (I am personally one of those nerds, as are my best friends). And I love the design… except for the shield. The Black Knight has no shield in the movie. “Coat of (No) Arms” is a clever idea, but I just don’t like the shield design.

Sorry for being a hater =/ I really do like the tee, and I’ll probably wind up getting it anyway (no MP fan could pass up on something like this).

None shall pass… up this shirt! Unfortunately, I can’t wear it. I’ve got no arms left. :frowning:

I think you could also wear it to a castle filled with eight score young blondes and brunettes. Might not stay on long though.

I’d give an arm & a leg for this shirt but luckily it’s only a few dollars.

Everyone loves the Black Knight.

In case anyone is curious, here is the following introductory training video for Woot Staff:

[youtube=ol5Dfs7jqFI&NR=1][/youtube]

Though I la-la-LOVE this shirt and how it looks, instead of boars, I would have chosen the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog and the Holy Hand Grenade to embellish this stellar coat of no arms. I know, it’s so easy to be an armchair artist, so I’m just going to shut my pie hole and buy two shirts.

I love that the supporters are boars. I’d forgotten that it was a canon costume reference and assumed it referred to the MP quoters. (Traditional heraldry had much worse puns, I swear.)

I was going to pay my electric bill before I laid eyes on this shirt, let’s just hope I can get this comment in before they shut it off and remove my flesh to pay for the bill.

Props on the writeup Woot.