Black Max 2700 PSI Gas Pressure Washer

This pressure washer looks like a good deal. If you can afford it, I’d always go with a gas one. The electric ones are convenient, but they suck. Also, I definitely want one of those HEMI powered can openers.

[MOD: We do not delete negative comments as long as their factual and based on experience.]
[/quote]

actually that’s incorrect. You delete negative comments about topics you’re tired of hearing about like windows 8. or just tell us to stop talking about it.
like that will make the problem go away.

We want people to make an informed decision to purchase or not. It’s fine to share a poor experience, but when it derails far enough from the topic at hand, we ‘clean the threads up’, so to speak.

Well, mine came today… The box had oil stains on the outside, which concerned me. Once I opened it, I learned why the stains were there. Apparently, the engine was shipped with oil in the crankcase (instead of a separate bottle like every other piece of power equipment I’ve ever purchased). 90% of it leaked out through the carb. Consequently, the air cleaner assembly, including the filter was soaked with oil.

Otherwise, the machine looked good. So, I cleaned up all the oil from the machine and then put everything together. After filling the crankcase with Mobil 1 and putting gas in the tank I was ready to go.

It took about 20 pulls to get it to start. But once it did, it ran like a top.

So far, the machine seems to do a good job. I cleaned a concrete walkway and the outside units for my central air.

I got more to do tomorrow since I ran out of daylight.

EDIT: I wasn’t clear on this - I had to replace the oil-soaked air filter. The replacement cost me $10 at Lowes.