Black Max 2700 PSI Gas Pressure Washer

Just got a call from Black Max today they are sending out a new trigger handle. thanks WOOT customer service! and thanks to Black Max for honoring the warranty! I am once again a satisfied customer! :slight_smile:

YAY! Glad it worked out.

Just opened box and found that my washer also arrived with broken frame handle where it rotates on side to lock up or down.
Well, all the complaints about parts requests must have worked because the rep didnā€™t even ask me where I bought the machine. He took my information and said a new part would arrive in a week or so and then gave me a confirmation number. We will seeā€¦

Hopefully youā€™ll get it no problemo, but please let us know if you do happen to have issues!

Follow up to earlier post:
Called about broken handle on Monday and received new replacement part on Friday. Seems like service requests are running a little smoother nowā€¦

I had no visual issues when I received mine. I am in Ohio though and havent had a chance to actually use the unit until this past weekend. I was pumped when it started on the first pull. NOT so much when I find it has no presure whatsoever. I changed hoses and wands and still no luck. Only a fine mist when fired up and nothing I do gets it to actually pump. I sure hope there is something they will do for me or its essentially just going to the junkyard.