Black Max Electric/Gas Pressure Washers

Sorry no one addressed this earlier. These ship directly from the vendor, not from our warehouse, so we don’t have a way to necessarily check inventory. However, I apologize again that this didn’t get sent to the vendor to check earlier in the sale.

I received my 1700psi electric pressure washer today, and I’m very surprised! It works much better than I expected it to. Sure, it doesn’t have the power of a gas washer, but it still made short work of the green nastiness on my garage’s vinyl siding as well as the stains on the door. It also stripped the old peeling paint around the doors in seconds. Spent a half hour doing one side of the garage (it’s a bit longer because there’s a workshop in the back), which is pretty reasonable I think. The hose is plenty long enough, and the power cord is extremely long – both of which are quite useful features. The wand isn’t too heavy, so it can be wielded with one hand with no problems.

In fact, the only complaint I have with it is the trigger. After a half hour, it’s an absolute bear to keep holding in. It would be nice if there was an option to lock it in the on position, like a gas pump or electric drill.

I’ve now used this thing to clean the front of my house – had to get on a ladder to get close enough, but it worked fine. I’ve cleaned the brick foundation, and found my nice gray mortar instead of the green fuzzy stuff that was there. I’ve cleaned spilled motor oil spots out of the driveway, and the concrete steps up the back of my house look like new. It makes short work of mildewey pressure treated fences as well – wood looks like new, and is now ready for stain. It’s not missed a beat so far. Looking forward to trying out the soap option the next time I wash my jeep!