Black Onyx Chrome

Black Onyx Chrome

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

First

VOP baby!

Does this come with the paper sack?

1 Like

BYOPS

4 Likes

I just opened Woot to find and Woot Off going on. I got a BOC and even had to log in. I think I need a lottery ticket.

3 Likes

Fumbled this one so not likely to get it, but I have a complementary cot set up in the VoP now…

1 Like

im in the VOP of FU

1 Like

I happened to refresh and then it popped up suddenly, got stuck in VOP, decided to exit, then tried again and managed to buy one! I cannot believe it happened!

2 Likes

Instant VOP. I swear the app hates me with the VOP. Why does it have to be a jerk and not kick you out after the 4-5 mins.

I see what you did there! The dog crap bags just before the boc!

Same here. Opened the app 10 min ago. Saw 2 items before the BOC. I made sure I was logged in but for some reason I had to log in again once I hit the Buy button. I was able to log in and get a BOC. That never happens!

3 Likes

That would be fun though. To open up the box and find a paper sack with a question mark and it’ll be full of nonsense.

2 Likes

Hey… it let me through to tell me it was yanked from the cart… That is an improvement.

1 Like

(Comment blurred as it seemed to offend people.)

i miss the paper sacks

1 Like

That IS an improvement. I’m still VoP-ing

I can do paper sacks. Most seem to prefer the reusable totes.

3 Likes

I opened the app with 3% left of whatever it was before the BOC. But I never stay in VOP, I keep trying to buy. I usually get one every time. Luckily it’s been more than 31 days since my last one.

@ThunderThighs this is my 10th BoC—can you guys make sure to make it extra crappy?

2 Likes

Sheesh, how many disappointed folks are lurking this morning?? I was on that instantly and missed it. Nice work to those that got one :+1: