Black Onyx Chrome

I always give away the totes, the back of the SUV has about 100+ and can never decide which ones to take into the store.

(Comment blurred as it seemed to offend people.)

Put me down for paper! Pretty Please :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, it finally let me go. Strangely, it actually got to the click to pay before it informed me someone stole it from my cart

2 Likes

Instantly VOP’d. Kept refreshing and had to login again. Got to the checkout. Took its sweet time loading the place order button. Surprisingly got it!

Caught 2 Pokémon while on the VoP. First of the day for me.

2 Likes

That’s what happened to me too! Crazy!

1 Like

I got to the payment screen and it wouldn’t let me login to Amazon pay without a different password. Then I got a service not available. Better luck next time.

Reusable totes are better. Dont listen to these jokers who cant go spend $3 for a bajillion sacks. We all want that confidential crap tote

Paper sacks have less uses than a tote so people “bored” of totes, you can always stop buying BOCs!

1 Like

That has been a popular one.

1 Like

I hear soon they are gonna only offer BOCs on fridays, saturdays and sundays because of too many complaints about the quality of sacks/totes that come in BOCs

Didn’t realize my paper sack comment was going to trigger people. My bad.

Oh dont clam up honey! You are just wrong and thats ok! :hugs: any resistance to your ideas gets labeled as people are offended? Cmon now, mountain out of a mole hole