Black Tie Wine Bags, Random 5-Pack

Patience…

When you sell me Toffee, I will have patience.

patience.

Since people are asking, will we ever see Vino Noceto again???

aristocrat and bourgeois are mutually exclusive (the oxymoronic citizen king Louis Phillipe notwithstanding…)

Really??? If you’re thinking about bow ties for women, only a black bow tie is appropriate attire.

I get that wine woot can take a while – several weeks – to ship. That is not my concern. But I was sent an e-mail saying that this HAD shipped ten days ago, except it apparently hasn’t.

Just “Shipment information sent to FedEx” status

You’re always welcome to contact support@woot.com at any time with order issues.

That status indicates that the electronic infomration was sent to FedEx so that the tracking numbers can be generated. For wine, that status can precede the actual shipment by a week or two.

You should be fine but as inky said, feel free to email Customer Service if you have questions.

I did contact support and was told it has “likely” shipped. I ordered on the 11th and the shipping notification to Fedex was October 19th. Today is the 29th and no movement. Seriously considering an order cancellation and refund. If sellers wait until deal closes and then order from China, they should at least notify buyers. Poor service and a loss to anyone needing them in a reasonable time frame.

Sorry for the frustration. The wine.woot orders (even non wine) ship directly from the vendor in most cases. They send us electronic tracking info that we send on to you. The actual shipping will update once the vendor releases the shipment to the shipper (FedEx in this case).

You might try FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. It sometimes updates faster than the tracking number route for some reason.

Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

It can take 2-3 weeks for processing and shipment. It’s been about 2.5 weeks so far so we’re still within that window. Plus there’s rarely updates on info for home delivery over the weekend.

I hope you’ll be patient and give it a couple days.

Clicked and Voila “Not Found”. My primary issue is that I would not have ordered had I known or read that it would take at least 3 weeks
(given that it will be 3 weeks on Thursday and it still shows as not being shipped as of tonight).
Just sayin.

Still no bags, and they show as not shipped… bought this for a wedding that was oct 28th. I have been asking to cancel this order since the 25th of october and I get no response from woot staff. I’m not looking forward to unloading 30 (used two accounts with orders of 3 each) wine bags to relatives. I don’t have any reason to have these bags since the wedding is over and they were going to be the favors. :frowning:

Hey there, ping support@woot.com again and we’ll let them know to be on the look out for your request, ok? :slight_smile:

**** DELAYS ON WINE BAGS ****

Hello,

We’ve had a difficult time getting these bags delivered. First the manufacturer shorted some product AND these were fulfilled out of our NJ satellite warehouse which now has no power (thanks Sandy).

We are HOPING to now get them out next week.

VERY SORRY for these compounding delays. I assure you the bags will arrive in good working order, but please contact support@woot.com if you’d rather cancel the order (which is understandable).

thanks for keeping us updated on this issue. I am planning these for Christmas gifts, with wine of course, so I am going to let things take their course. But I do hope to see them prior to thanksgiving…

Sounds like an easy excuse to use. If I don’t see a New Jersey origination on my FedEx tracking, I’m going to be pissed!

Thank you for the update. A little communication goes a long way.

+1

Is there a reason you’ve chosen to communicate this delay on a community board instead of sending emails specifically to people who ordered this product? I’ve been asking support for 2 weeks now about status of my order (ordered 4 weeks ago) and have been receiving a ‘give it a few weeks’ response.

Also, my tracking says that the origination is Califorina (tracking says that shipping information has been received but no product is in the system). Why would an NJ issue have anything to do with the shipping times?