Black Winter Truffle, 1oz

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::-1:t5::-1:t5::-1:t5:

2 Likes

it looks like :poop::poop::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

these wooters have no chill :skull:

2 Likes

This should be the new Woot logo. Most of the stuff for sale on here is :poop:.

I tried these one other time from Woot here. What I received (visibly) definitely appeared to be a black truffle. But unlike the prepared “truffle sauce” and various “truffle infused” prepared food items, they had ZERO SCENT OR TASTE.
I received conflicting input when I commented online about this. Some said I waited too long after receiving them (almost 2 days) to which I replied that if the time was that sensitive then someone at Woot needed to not send them some ground transport whose tracking data showed 7 (seven) calendar days for them to travel to me. A second person insisted this type of truffles is generally sliced by restaurants to adorn dishes that actually contain “more fragrant summer truffles”, i.e. they are used for looks, not taste or smell.
I’m crossing my fingers they were both wrong, and they simply sat in the Woot / Amazon warehouse for far too long.
If they have no detectable scent or taste again this time, I will be requesting to send them back for a refund…

4 Likes

Truffle butter? :joy:

Bought this last time on woot. Received 3 individual truffles with great taste and aroma. Used them up in 4 days across 4 different dishes. Would buy again. How about offering some white now?

9 Likes

I bought this last time for $67 and shredded it into risotto and a finishing butter for steaks. The flavor was phenomenal. Buying again.

1 Like

They’ve given a few disclaimers that may help.

I too bought these three last time and used immediately upon receipt. There was little aroma and equally little taste. Delivery was delayed by a day because of the weather so that didn’t help.

In short I have zero interest in ordering again. Definitely not worth $60+ in my experience.

1 Like

Shouldn’t these be wrapped or for the price placed gently into a bag o crap and sold that way?

1 Like

$89 reg price on the company website. Not sure where this price of $120 comes from

Did you look at the shipping?

1 Like