Blackbox M10 Noise Canceling Headphones

I don’t understand - isn’t that the same as what I said?

Several good reviews for this…

I think I’m in.

http://www.zdnet.com/reviews/product/headphonesheadsets/blackbox-m10-noise-cancellation-headphone/33528986

As somewhat of an audiophile, these headphones don’t really impress me much. Here’s a youtube video from a guy who really knows what he’s talking about. If you want a nice set of headphones, get one from his list. It even has a breakdown of which headphones fit which budgets. The Sennheiser pair is better than these and doesn’t even cost $20.

The Sennheiser pair isn’t noise canceling like these. It’s hard to imagine he actually tested out every single pair in that video…

From the Blackbox website:

M10 Headphone US$199.00
(this product is not available in USA, France or Germany)

Huh? NA in the USA?

If you read some of the earlier posts in the thread, you’ll see that Phitek markets headphones under their own brand (Blackbox), and also sells to other brands. Presumably they are avoiding competition with those brands.

I’m not sure how this Woot fits in with that, though.

I thought you were saying that the Goldring was the manufacturer (produced the OEM).

Anyone have an answer for this?

I think I read the specs for these M10s to have an 18dB noise reduction. Not sure what able planet’s are rated, but my $40 Sony headphones have a 10dB noise reduction at the tested Hz.

So when are these supposed to ship? I have a tracking number from the 7th, but a call to Fedex says they haven’t been picked up yet. This is almost 2 weeks now.

yeah same here. said it was shipped the 7th and still no update…it also said it shhould be delivered today but nothing.

Yea Mine as well… this is the second “Woot” i have ever done, i have heard people getting crazy deals on here, so i tried it, my first was Wine Woot and now these headphones… id like to get the headphones i just dont understand why there is no communication on it? is this normal?

help me fellow wooters, help talk down a first time wooter back from the ledge!

Shipping Update

Blackbox M10 Noise Canceling Headphones has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Zach0731 - Please re-read our posts… we already have the tracking numbers from the 7th… but when we call FEDEX, they tell us that even though WOOT has requested a tracking number, NOTHING has actually been shipped!!!

Now, is this just a mistake on the shipping dock, or has WOOT fraudulently sold us an item that it is incapable of shipping?

I don’t think we’ve ever sold an item, didn’t ship it out, and then laughed about it as the customers flipped out. It’s bad for business.

Some of these orders have been stalled because of a FedEx mistake. A truck was basically forgotten about and a chunk of different items have not been tracking correctly. FedEx is fixing the problem and tracking for those of you who are showing no movement will update within the next couple days.

AgingDragQueen,
Thanks for the informative answer. And “Thank You” for actually taking the time to read the users posts before throwing out a totally non-applicable reply :wink:

BTW - have you heard anything from FEDEX on how late these will be delivered? I will be traveling this weekend, and would appreciate the noise canceling.

Is there any compensation for the mixup? Can fedex bump these packages to next day or overnight delivery?

I agree…some sort of compensation is in order.

So, who gets to reimburse us on shipping for this goof-up? Fedex has finally updated, saying delivery will be, possibly, by Saturday the 16th… which doesn’t do me a bit of good on something I was charged for on the 1st.