BLANKET Blanket

Of course.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/hat-hat-2?ref=mwj_cd_deal_9

If you sort the clearance section by newly listed there’s more.

Search the forums - clever

The is next level Worthing

Is there some sort of internet app that you can setup to monitor websites for when they list a product again (hypothetically set to watch Woot and notify me when X product becomes available again?)

2 Likes

I’m not sure. Woot doesn’t have a regular search function because they don’t have traditional stock. It’s basically an online outlet run by two deaf squirrels.
Searching the forums is the most effective way to look for a specific type of item though.

2 Likes

BLANKET Blanket came shipped without any sort of wrapper, just loose in the box (kinda ick), and has that texture that has to have the fluff all brushed in the same direction or else it looks mis-printed. Plus the stitching on the edges is kinda messy :confused:

1 Like

The directional thing is pretty normal for printed blankets. I have the same on blankets I’ve bought here and other stores.

However, if you’re unhappy with it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Just letting others know what to expect. I think I can live with it… I’m sure as soon as it is covered in gray pup hair, I’ll hardly notice :wink:

2 Likes