Blast our Captain

sent straight to the VOP
kept fingers and toes all crossed
got to buy some crap!

That is impressive indeed.

Got one! Now I can log in to the forums.

Did they take my suggestion and add elevator music yet?

1 Like

Dammit. Went to the VOP, then after a couple minutes it asked me to login. I forgot how fickle Woot login is. I logged in earlier, then of course had to login separately to this forum, which I can only assume logged me out of actual Woot!

INCOMING

9 Likes

I enjoy getting free stuff from Woot, as it means that they arenā€™t making money on those orders. :smiley:

1 Like

ā€¦ and kicked out. Ah well.

I just consider it a gift from Uncle Jeff

1 Like

I donā€™t have any uncles named Jeff.

1 Like

Got one!.. Woot Woot! Now back to work all stress free knowing I have disappointment on its way in all of its disappointing glory. First time Iā€™ve been able to snag the first one I saw!

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure they lose money if you pay full price for crap.

3 Likes

Got VOPā€™d. Guess I will have to keep watching.

I have that issue too. I can either be logged in to the forum to see the deals when they are actually posted, or I can be logged in to woot to try to buy the deals. I havenā€™t been able to do both at the same time for awhile now. Makes it especially frustrating when there are BOC, moreso during the birthday wootoff, I never had a chance at any of the limited edition stuff.

Lately my $10 boxes have been worth less than $10.

Sweet got one :w_boc: from this :w_light: meow to get dressed so that I can still manage to arrive late to work.

1 Like

Got me one!

Mine have been good. Maybe you need to find a four leaf clover?

I might also need another penguin plushie so that I can have one by each device through which I purchase B0Csā€¦

2 Likes

Canā€™t you just get one out of the closet?