Bleeding Heart Liberal or Wingnut Conservative

Welcome, and thank you for your taxes. While here, please obey all applicable laws.

MARIO!!! props for keeping this thread derby-related!

Just thousands?

Only fallen Republicans count to him.

oh give or take 5 or 6… maybe 7 l****ol

Poe’s Law

what’s the over-under on this relationship? anyone?

now throw the election outcome in as a variable.

Really? All the rhetoric you have spewed has been nothing more than the mass media, “I saw this stuff on TV” and I don’t think I could ever have an original thought ideology. Please, tell me how you really feel about nationalized health care? Your opinion, please.

ok it’s getting boring and I’m losing interest in the conversation that I’m not really a part of. Goodnight. I’m happy with my purchase of one of each =)

I love you. Now if only Adder weren’t on probation, all my favorite commenters would be present and accounted for. :slight_smile:

Rofl, yea maybe he in reality is a die hard liberal attempting to discredit Republicans with his ignorant troll alter ego.

how do you feel about being taxed on health care… your opinion, please. l****ol

I mean he has a great chance of being alive, unlike someone else so his VP would have delusions of grandeur and take over the job as Queen of the USA

Completely different values are the foundation for any happy, healthy, completely dysfunctional relationship. I can only assume there’ll be some hate, errr, “loving” going on come election night.

I could easily qualify for US citizenship, but honestly, why would I want it? The point I always make is that if you went to live in China for 10 years, would you be eager to renounce your nationality and declare yourself Chinese?

Believe me though, I am well aware of the flaws & injustices of the USCIS. I worked for 2 years at a firm specializing in corporate immigration law. Pretty futile, really - at least half my time was spent dealing with the government, trying to convince them to fix their own mistakes, which, according to the government, they don’t make. Ever.

I don’t have to get up early to vote tomorrow, but this imported godless sexual deviant is off to bed nonetheless. :slight_smile:

Llllooollll Minnesota. I know what that’s all about…

Also, as an independent/moderate proxy, sew one half of each together? -_-‘’’

Damn not having a partay…
But these shirts/this thread do make me lawl. = )

Drew, I think perhaps they are just stating that this forum isn’t really intended to hash out concepts of great significance. This is recreational time for most of us.

We all have beliefs that we hold dearly, but this is woot and it almost 3am. No one is going to change anyone’s mind tonight. We should all go out and vote our conscience and be able to defend and portray our beliefs and ideals when the moment is right.

Why IS Adder on probation, anyway? Everytime I see an old post of his, someone’s added another kazillion hours to his probation.

I’m actually in favor of this new radical health care program. It is pretty sweet actually, It would nationalize and provide free health care for everyone in the country except people named “Drew Johnson”.

enjoy!