Bleeding Heart Liberal or Wingnut Conservative

oh yeah and i am white too!!!

Right now, it’s making me laugh but I assume that won’t last long…

you’re the third or fourth person to make a comment that the democrats somehow vote more than once. folks, get your heads on straight. democrats only vote on nov. fifth, as the flyer i received from the republican party in the mail today states. [SO helpful and gosh darn, HONORABLE, those republicans are…]

I’m neither

any hammer/sickle shirts?

Yes, same here… BUT the debate in the chicken thread, got a sale out of me, and I love the shirt to no end. Now I’m seriously considering getting a blue shirt. My grandparents would have an aneurysm.

d’oh why didn’t they sell this shirt before i filled out my absentee ballot weeks ago? it would have been such an awesome experience to wear this shirt in my living room filling out my ballot. shucks

Yup, I’ve already popped the popcorn and made the coffee. C’mon people, I want to see blood!

The Ron Paul one would have a picture of a bat defecating and then the words “insane” under it :wink:

mmm, well conservatives spoke first, liberals came in later, but came on stronger.

Liberals are usually the first to get personal though . . . let’s see how the night goes

You people are seriously cracking me up tonight… each and every one of you blue and red. <3

Like Iris, I’m making some tea and camping out here tonight… but I do hope it doesn’t get messy. :slight_smile:

Hear that Woot? Now that shirt would sell!

A shirt like this could not be displayed within 100 feet of the polls while voting under Minnesota law.

Under 3.2 in the 2008 Election Judge Guide:
“Furthermore, campaigning is also not allowed in the polling place, within 100 feet of the building where the polling place is located or on public property if the polling place is on public property. This prohibition on campaigning means that campaign buttons cannot be worn in the polling place and campaign signs cannot be displayed within 100 ft of the building or on public property if the polling place is on public property.”

Also, in the training video we watched during our election judge orientation, we were told that, if someone were to wear a political shirt into the polling place, to ask them to put a coat or sweatshirt over it.

Yes, legalistic rules are confusing, but they ensure as fair of an election as is possible.

Me too :smiley: :smiley: L O L

5 props!!

Also incorrect. The Ron Paul voters will be the first to shed blood.

I’m here in Oklahoma and I bought one of each, and intend to wear them both ;-p

I like the idea but isn’t moonbat a more fitting one for the liberal version? Bleeding-heart just doesn’t have that tinge of extremism like moonie/wingnut.

Seriously, this site is a place for joking around and fun, not arguing about Obama vs McCain…I really hope that doesn’t happen =(

I like the way you think! :smiley:

yes, once again I represent the conservatives that failed to take the Ron Paul crowd seriously. I hate being predictable