Blenders - Choose from 9 Styles

I emailed them early this morning about the accessories and the warranty. Haven’t heard back from them yet. The blenders are new, plus Vitamix puts a premium on the stainless steel model. So the pricing is good, especially if it comes with the Vitamix 7 year warranty and accessories.

I’ve had a Vitamix 5200 for about three years now, and I absolutely love it. Worth every penny! It makes perfect smoothies, chops ice and makes wonderful blender drinks, and can make lump-free sauces and dips like hummus effortlessly. Finding new ways to use it all the time. It can also make soup and even heat it to serving temperature if you blend it long enough. Pricey, I know, but it’s a quality product, and customer service is excellent. (I took my blender container completely apart one time to clean it and couldn’t get it back together correctly. The company sent me a special wrench for free to reassemble it!)

You know, my $20 blender from Walgreens works great for making smoothies. I can’t ever imagine spending $400+ for one, let alone see how that could blend any better. Perhaps the motivation is that if you spend $400 on an appliance, you have the incentive to use it more.
I tried the Ninja, but that thing is a piece of garbage as it leaves pretty big chunks. The ninja is more comparable to a food processor than a blender.

It comes with the warranty stated on the sale at the bottom of the features. The vendor has asked us to carry the warranty.

The KitchenAid is a good deal. Although any blender can make smoothies, this one can blend more fiberous vegetables just as well as fruit. Great for green smoothies and complete in less time. Also, it having easy cleanup with the pitcher blender combination is a perk. I picked up one.

Wow, good prices on Vitamix, but only 90 day warranty? Not sure if it’s worth it, or if the certified reconditioned 5-year warranty is better. I’m thinking of the Pro 300, so it’s a bit of a toss-up. For the Pro 750 the reconditioned price is the same, and for the Pro 500 the reconditioned price is $100 less, so for those models reconditioned seems better.

If you want to know the differences between different Vitamix models, I found this guide helpful: Which Vitamix to buy? Comparison of models - Joy of Blending

DO NOT BUY ANY OF THESE BLENDERS!

They are returned items. I just received my Omega BL470S from Woot and it is clearly a damaged, returned item. I want a NEW blender, like you listed on the product page. I want it overnight shipped to me as well. Contacting the BBB if no word from customer support by COB today.

What a scam.

I’m sorry for the problems. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

Vitamix.com shows the 750, brand new, right off their website, with 7 year warranty for $639. I didn’t check shipping fees, but this is not a deal Woot!

Last call for overnight UPS shipments for the east coast is approaching quickly. I’d get them on it ASAP.

I should have looked into Woot before making a purchase. Not BBB accredited, 253 complaints with BBB in last 3 years alone, 114 of which Woot never responded to! A good portion of said complaints are people who received the wrong item, including used items when product description stated “new”. Woot has also attempted to charge their customers with a 15% restocking fee when customers try to return the used items.

Looks like I will have to get my credit card company involved. I will also file a lawsuit in small claims court if necessary (wouldn’t be the first time).

The reason that it’s only a 90 day warranty is because these sales are not at all endorsed by Vitamix. I called their customer service number, and they said they are not only aware of the sale and that Woot is owned by Amazon, but also that these blenders are not being supplied from Amazon.

I was told that there would be no manufacturer warranty for the purchase and buyer beware.

the only reason i will ever use this for is margaritas.

WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET.

FINALLY someone with a DIRECT answer to the warranty question. THANK YOU.

It has become more and more frustrating to see questions either ignored by woot, or have them beat around the bush if the direct answer would affect sales! I know most of the woot staff are likely doing what they are allowed to. But when asked if something comes with the standard 7-year warranty HOW HARD is it to simply say “NO”?!? Instead you say “it’s in the description” or “Woot 90 day warranty”.

I know I’m splitting hairs, and maybe shouldn’t complain. After all, I have learned to SAFELY assume that if woot does not answer or if they beat around the bush, that the answer is the one you were hoping it wouldn’t be.

Yeah, I’ll go there and join the consensus, that the deals are hardly deals anymore…

And, I will contribute to this sale and say that I do have a ninja, and love it, so ymmv… I actually bought it from woot (when the deals were actually good deals) about 2 years ago. Still going strong.

I should note that my call was to Vitamix. I don’t even know how to call Woot directly, so I went to the most reliable source.

Do the Vitamix blenders come with the standard 7 year guarantee? I see a Woot 90 day guarantee, is that in addition?

I too called Vitamix customer service, however I was told that no matter where I buy the Vitamix 750 blender “AS LONG AS ITS NEW IT COMES WITH A 7 YEAR WARRANTY FROM VITAMIX”. Click on the link for the woot 90 day warranty for information about their 90 day warranty and what it means. This is like buying an item from a store that has a 90 day return policy. You have 90 days to send it back to Woot, but it’s still covered by the manufacturers warranty. I didn’t ask about the other two Vitamix models but I think they have a shorter warranty period than the 750 because the 750 has their newest, quietest and most powerful motor. My suggestion would be to call Vitamix directly and ask. If woot customer service responds to my earlier email I will post their response to it here.

Oh man, I’ve been wanting to jump on a Vitamix for a few months now, but the warranty and “what’s in the box” uncertainties are too much for me I’m afraid.

Disappointed that none of these have glass pitchers. I will never own a blender with a plastic pitcher as they begin to etch/scratch over time with repeated cleanings, which makes them even harder to clean.

I’m becoming a little paranoid about the condition of the blender I will receive (which should be new, as advertised.) However, I will say that any problems I’ve had with woot products in the past have been minor and handled efficiently.

Any chance that vitamix 750 will be back soon? I was checking out and was cruelly denied!