Blendtec Designer 650 Wildside + Jar Bundle

Blendtec Designer 650 Wildside + Jar Bundle

The Twister jar is usually available for around $90-100 so this is a good price including that. I recently had an issue with my Wildside+ jar where the spinning blade part was getting loose and moving too much. I sent a warranty request in and included info on my purchase from 2014. No problem whatsoever, they immediately agreed to ship me a replacement jar for free. Very impressed with that service response!

4 Likes

If anyone purchased the Blendtec 650 bundle make sure that you have the twister jar included. My original order didn’t and neither does the replacement which arrived today.

Looks like woot is either sending out the wrong item or they are not included in the box which was shipped.

1 Like

Uh oh. Tanks for the callout. I sent a note to the home team to investigate.

1 Like

I just got mine today without the twister jar +spatula bundle. The box blendtec sent only lists the 650 and the woot\amazon sticker says it’s the full bundle. Wasn’t in the mood for this april fool’s :frowning:

1 Like

MISSING ITEMS

Hello. We are aware that you are missing the Twister jar & spatula. The vendor changed the item without notifying us. We’re working with the vendor to resolve the issue.

Please be patient. It could take a few days to resolve.

1 Like

Edited my post too :slight_smile:

1 Like

edited my post. TY.

1 Like

Can we got ahead and use the blender?

1 Like

I mean, I guess. If you think you won’t be happy with our resolution (I don’t know what it is yet) and will want to return it instead, then maybe wait a couple days?

1 Like

Same here. The blendtec label lists it as the D650 and the Amazon label has it as the bundle.

1 Like

CS should be sending an email tomorrow (best guess).

1 Like

today is now your tomorrow, any news?

1 Like

They’re working out the details. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

“We are sorry for the delay.
Unfortunately, our team is still working on the issue.
Please be assured, we are working as fast as we can to get your issue addressed earliest as possible.
In this case, we would request you to allow us some more time and we’ll be contacting you shortly with more information.”

So the solution is no solution.

Then a coupon code to a company I will think twice about giving my money to.

1 Like

Let try again, what’s the solution to this problem?

Indeed, the sound of silence is altogether prevailing, it is almost deafening if you listen closely enough…

Sorry for the delay. They’re still working out the kinks.

I asked for the solution or a return. I was sent a return label.

I’m confused how between woot, blendtec, and possibly your parent company Amazon taking almost 2 weeks to sort out this issue. Pretty sure woot doesn’t have the inventory, but blendtec and Amazon do. This should have already been resolved and shipped out within a week of the issue either from direct shipping or a credit so we could do it ourselves. When a company messes up, speed is the mode customers are looking for because right now it just feels like a room of managers trying to slowly figure out their cost savings at the expense of customers sitting around with their product not being able to use it while being left in the dark.

TLDR: I’m disappointed 2 companies (maybe 3 with your mommy) can’t figure out a solution any faster that two weeks, and that’s before shipping.

I don’t want to return mine because I’ve been looking forward to getting a blendtec for so long.