Blendtec Designer 650 Wildside + Jar Bundle

Hi there. Apologies for the delay. We’re working with Blendtec and most of their decision makers were out last week for Spring break. Amazon is not involved in this. We’d rather take a bit longer to get a resolution that is the best for you than rush through with something you wouldn’t be happy with.

Any updates?

So when I asked for a return or solution on the 11th both were put into action on the 12th. I received a return label and later in the day an email (attached)stating the manufacturer will complete the order and I was refunded $30 USC.

I’ve since reached out to CS twice stating that I’m satisfied with the order being completed and don’t want the return. I’m back to radio silence with CS.

Hi there. We’re working on getting the missing stuff out to you. It’s not as easy as it sounds.

Understandable, and it fair to say the customers waiting this out have been more then patient.

However it’s the gaps of zero contact that CS has people who made a $300 purchase aggravated. Along with the responses that contain zero information.

Now I sent a two pronged email. Both ends of that had action taken on them, the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.

And again I’m faced with silence from CS just trying to confirm the return has been canceled and I will receive the remaining item, as I have already received the partial refund.

Yeah, if you write in multiple times, you’ll likely get different reps that don’t know what previous reps said/did. The CS manager is working on this directly so many of the reps don’t have the inside scoop on the process and status.

If you don’t return it, it’s in essence canceled. :slight_smile:

We appreciate your patience though.

interesting, I haven’t yet had a mail stating that the missing item will be shipped to me… :no_mouth:

Please could you share an update

1 Like

I second this, my last communication was from the 14 saying the item would be shipping ‘soon’.

Another week and this whole thing will have taken a month.

Hey all. We’re working on getting the replacements to you. There’s a couple snafus in the background that’s slowing us getting tracking to you.

Is there any progress on this? It’s been a month.

Hi there. Replacements were shipped out. Looks like yours is arriving today.