Blind Box Series II Plushie

I really want the white ball one! Sending you a private message…

Was hoping to get the unhappy cat, penguin, robot, the taco, almost anything. Got 3 of the stupid apple. “random” my ass.

I think there were a couple of people looking for Professor Plum after the last round of plushies. You could probably trade or sell yours.

I have a Colonel Mustard that I would happily trade for a goat.

Yeah, that’s disappointing. Ordered two and they’re both the same.

What did you get?

I’m waiting for my three to arrive, if they’re all the same, I’ll probably be willing to trade. I’m especially hoping for the white sports ball one.

got a Colonel Mustard. He’s ok, but if anyone’s desperate for him I’d trade for a bunny, pengy, t-rex or robot.

I got 2 angry cats, looking to trade for the taco. Anyone?!?

I have an angry cat and a blue amoeba thing - looking to trade those for a taco and/or a goat - please? Por favor?

I ordered three and they are scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Depending on what delights I get, I may be jumping into the trading fray. :slight_smile:

I ordered 3 and got 3 penguins.

REALLY want Plum and Mustard if anyone has extra. Also would take Sports Ball Guy. Let’s work something out!

The penguin is so awesome! B)

Bought 3 and what do you know, I got 3 of the same white “go sports” guy. Wish I had read the comments first. Waste of money :frowning:

The odds weren’t in my favor…3 of the exact same thing; fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me~ never again Woot

I am very surprised that I actually got 3 different plushies, thanks woot.

Mine was the penguin with headphones, professor grape, and the dinosaur with a heart.

Would anyone like to trade one of their extras for a zombie doughnut? I have two.

I also got three donuts. I’m just looking for a plum, if anyone has one and wants to trade let me know. I have extra donuts, tacos, robots, goats, serotonins, and mustards.

Was trying to figure out how to display my plushies and decided my Woot monkeys each needed a pet.

Glad you got your plum!