Blog or Clog

Does it tell you that you can’t buy it yet? I haven’t tried before 31 days

Yea, once you get to the cart it will say that somethingfrom the cart was taken and it says something about being less than 31 days

Yes, you’ll get a message at check out that basically says no, no, no.

Well, my excuse it’s Christmas time. The time for giving, and giving me more crap

:slight_smile:

Nice. My wife just signed up, she gets more excited than I do… Told her GTFO and get your own BoC. So we shall see lol

1 Like

Got my BOC just fine, but hey, December 26th delivery? Pretty sure it won’t be under the tree.

1 Like

Got as far as “Place your order.”

1 Like

I usually get mine before even getting the shipped/tracking number from woot. Lol

1 Like

thats what it looks like

1 Like

must be nice living right next door to woot hq

Definitely feeling some WootOff! FOMO today.

Only got my “Bayag of Crayap” yesterday and already another WootOff. Gosh darn your 30 day rule, @wootbot!

Finally was able to snag a BOC! So looking forward to possible disappointment! :roll_eyes::thinking::grin:

2 Likes

I got to the sign in page and my connection hung. Maybe next time. Not having wifi makes this ridiculous yet still fun.

1 Like

I went to the vestibule and waited maybe 30 seconds before it pushed me through to the sign in screen. This is my first BoC and I’m trying to prepare for the disappointment by minimizing my expectations. It’s tough though :rofl:!

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you!

Come over to the main BOC thread to share your crap!

Click Here or there vv

JoinBOC

please make the next wootoff friendly to California shoppers

1 Like

How so?

It started before i woke up to go to work and ended at 5 pm in California almost no one is off by this time

1 Like