BLT: Together Forever

Yay DoOomcat! As always I really love your linework - it’s like… slack elastic bands, all extra wriggles and flair in just the right places. Very distinctive.

Tasty, tasty design!

Sorry, needs mayo.

That bacon is RAW - anyone ever heard of cross contamination?

Adorable characters and sweet expressions. Congrats DoOomcat, I’m lovin’ it!

This is clearly a political statement advocating alt-lifestyle choices. (G is for grains) :wink: :tongue:

Not only is the bacon raw- as pointed out by a bazillion and three people above…

… that is REAAAAALLLLY fatty bacon. There is hardly any meat on it. Talk about clogging up your arteries. And by the time you fry that bacon it’ll be tiny… the fattier the bacon the more it shrinks.

So you’re left with a mini lettuce (farmer didn’t fertilise very well) - a big tomato- and just a sliver of pig fat.

Doesn’t sound very appetising to me. A real BLT is all about the bacon.

Hm, did anyone else immediately think of the new Woot blanks when they read the title of the write-up?

Thanks Spiritgreen and Lucky and Woot!
And the ending of MASHE*D made me cry.

Where is the mayo and black pepper?

I’m really curious what TV show they’re watching. Hoagie’s Heroes?

Anyone know what brand of shirt blanks woot uses? Like to get this, not sure on what size.

That’s not BLT; it’s TBL.

Anvil. :frowning:

BTW, are we certain that these are made in Honduras?

Not enough bacon.

Nice. Anytime you’re in the neighborhood, I owe you a BLT.

I just had a BLT for lunch the past two days. I prefer mine with cheddar cheese in the mix though. Delicious shirt!

My first Anvil. Here’s hoping for the best as I will be very sad if this is the last shirt I ever buy from Woot.

I’ve never seen/had a BLT on a sub-roll before.

I accept. :slight_smile:

Really? Usually if you give anything on a sub a hard enough push it will roll due to the rounded sides.