Blu-Toque Bluetooth Assorted Beanies

Does anyone know what material these are made out of? I’m allergic to acrylic and I cannot seem to find the answer online. Thanks.

I am in for one ‘Winter Wonderland’ . . . because, well ‘Winter Wonderland’ Could have used one yesterday during my three separate sessions of snow blowing and shoveling. I have been waiting for this type of item to come around again. I hope this will be the talisman that will STOP the snow. Look forward to not having the need to be outside moving snow in late Feb. and through March.

I look pretty amazing in class wearing this… and my teach doesn’t even know I’m listening to my audio cheat notes.

Says this “Caseco Bluetooth beanies are custom designed and hand-stitched from a variety of materials including acrylic, mohair and cotton.” on their website here.

So they could be a blend of those depending on the specific model.

Knit from synthetic wool, Blu-Toque is lightweight, soft, warm, and won’t irritate your skin.

eBay has bluetooth beanies as low as $7 with free shipping.

Per the vendor, these are a blend of acrylic, wool, and cotton.

Sorry :frowning:

Can someone confirm that this is stereo (i.e. 2 speakers with L/R channels for each ear)? I only see one side in all the pictures. It does say speakers (plural), so I assume so but wanted to confirm.

an unboxing on youtube shows two separate speakers, not sure if its stereo but i would assume so