Blue Microphones Eyeball 2.0 Webcam

Can anyone compare audio quality to that of the built-in mic in most Macs?

Blue balls?

must not have sold out last month

Oh my another dud :frowning:

shame…

Baaaaahaaaahaaa. All I read was blue ball

Customer reviews: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Eyeball-2-0-Microphone/product-reviews/B002OHOF08/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Wow! I bet this thing is awesome! You should all buy one!

This looks nothing like an eyeball.

Gutter mind—no blue balls involved. Still not interested.

Audio quality is excellent, video quality is terrible. You can’t get more than 3 FPS regardless of settings it seems, even at 640x480.

youtube this mic. i did because i was wondering the same thing but it actually sounds pretty decent. worth $25 i would say

I got this a month ago. One of the few Webcams that works with Apple/Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.

Just the look of this thing freaks me out… Reminds me of the alien in ‘Flight of the Navigator’

Sound quality is great however the video is a bit slow when there is not a lot of light, preferably natural sunlight…

This would have made a perfect Livestrong product. Just put two of them side-by-side.

This is made for Skype, the Webcam itself is Meh but the microphone is boss

I bought this when it was a regular woot. The mic is great…but the cam has a horrendous refresh rate. I’m not a fan.

Why buy just one, everyone could buy three!

Aside from that, am I mistaken, or is that still the same price as last time it was on woot? I got one anyways, as my hubby and I plan to skype while I go out of state for a summer class.