Blue Microphones Eyeball 2.0 Webcam

Crap. I had one…gave it to a friend.

Hey look more garbage nobody wanted to buy the last time it was on sale.

This is getting old. I’ve bought nothing so far this Woot-Off and I am usually a very gullible and impulsive Wooter! Is it the economy or the selection that’s keeping my money in my wallet?

Well, that answers my question about audio - http://www.amazon.com/review/R2OXM4TB21HA3T/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt/181-0394073-9622819#R2OXM4TB21HA3T

Good Lord woot at least buy me dinner before suggesting I but balls in my face.

Works for me. No problems with mine. :slight_smile:

Microphone of Fail

Selection.

nother shit woot off… woopDEdoo

Pretty good mic,lousy camera.

I have one, and it’s not bad…but there’s no indicator light when it’s on, and some programs/sites (like Facebook, with its flash interface) will occasionally have issues accessing the camera.

(The Woot message system keeps changing the spelling of F-L-A-S-H to flesh…weird)

I think it’s mostly because lately wootoffs have been recycled woots with no price change. It’s like “We didn’t sell it for x amount of dollars when it was a daily woot so we’ll sell it for x amount during a woot-off” I feel like this is a result of amazon owning woot. It’s just not as good anymore.

shit , piss , fuck , cunt , cock , fuck , fucking , fucker ,

I am broadcasting live on this cam right now!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-from-perdido-key-florida

This is perfect for you clowns that live behind your computer. You can hook-up with skanky pastey white chicks and have a good old time!

Zzzzzzzzzz… Oh sorry, I’ve been up all night for this? C’mon woot! Impress us!

what happened to the skull candy earbuds? I clicked to buy and I got this blue ball thing.

BelyndaG wrote:This is getting old. I’ve bought nothing so far this Woot-Off and I am usually a very gullible and impulsive Wooter! Is it the economy or the selection that’s keeping my money in my wallet?

Gotta agree. With the last few, not much to write home about.

I kinda thought that was the point of a woot off. Get everyone worked into a lather waiting for a BeeOhSea and sell them stuff they passed on last time when they were thinking clearly.

Unless I misunderstand the Woot marketing model

or you were being sarcastic

If you’re trying to coax people into buying it so we can move on to the next woot, you’re doing a poor job.