Blue (Never)Nude

I actually ran into the artist who designed this shirt in line at IKEA this afternoon. Pretty awesome design.

so unsexy

man, without the AD reference, this is a bit disturbing.
with the reference…well, it’s a bit disturbing.

Fine, I’ll also spell it out for those who don’t get it: Henri Matisse painted a series of blue nudes. Arrested Development character Tobias Funke is a Never Nude and also wanted to join Blue Man Group.

Matisse’s blue nudes + Tobias Funke = today’s shirt.

Love the show, but the shirt is not doing it for me. Maybe if it was a little more blue?

This would be a perfect matching shirt for a pants.woot launch.

For those of you who don’t already know, it’s worth noting that the man featured on this shirt was a professional twice over:

YouTube" frameborder=“0”

I’m not sure about buying it yet. I think I’ll take a Teamocil and think on it some more.

There’s no i in Teamocil, at least not where you think.

And remember…there’s no “I” in Teamocil, at least not where you’d think.

Wow you so beat me on that.

I wouldn’t mind kissing that artist between the cheeks!

This shirt is brilliant!

Yeah… Uh epic pass. Pass so hard it’s almost a buy… But not.

Second AD reference I’ve seen on woot since I became an addict… perhaps I should check this show out… let’s hope by the time I get the reference it’s still on the wall of reckoning!

Pound for pound the funniest sitcom I’ve ever watched. As brilliant as it is hilarious.

Haha, I am just finally getting around to watching this show and am literally watching the episode when they first reveal the cut-offs. What are the odds?

Perhaps an attic shall I seek?

This reminds me of the Eiffel 65 song lol I’mm blueee da ba dee da ba di :smiley:

Great shirt. In for one.