Blue Nomad Bright Light White Wine (6)

Three. :wink:

(Two for you, one to distribute to your friends to share the love.)

we will.

Let people know what area you are in and you may find someone who wants to split so that you donā€™t end up with 6 bottles of wine that you may not enjoy. This wine is pretty inexpensive and from a reputable winemakre so it isnā€™t such a huge risk, but some of the other offers might be outside your reach for a full order but within the realm if you split it. Kyle, Cortot and others do this frequently to keep from being overloaded.

Bravo.

Itā€™s always nice to hear from Sue. I got my shipment from last monthā€™s woot!off (sadly, no extra label, but I do have one from a past purchase). As mentioned above, this is a great everyday white. Not to dry, not too sweet. Crisp with a nice finish. It goes great with game day snacks which is why I was soooo happy to see it back again. ++1 to those asking for the Rockus Bockus and Swami to make a reappearance. You canā€™t go wrong with Blue Nomad.
Cheers!

In this spiritā€¦

If Iā€™m a newb that likes Yellowtail Riesling, but doesnā€™t know how tart, dry, or fruity it is (because I havenā€™t tried much else) how does this compare to the Yellowtail? I realize this doesnā€™t have any riesling grapes in it, but does the varietal make that much difference in flavor to someone like myself?

Thanks cynthlee! Hope you are in again and will get it this time, but if not, dm me your addr and i will send you labels, sorry about that!

Compared to YT, the quality of this wine will be much better, but you may not like it. YT will be much sweeter than this. This will likely be far more tart and acidic. Not a bad thing, but this is a very different wine. :slight_smile:

Hi Sueā€“how kind of you, but it is a long football season and we do a lot of snacking, so I better stock up while I can! Got an order coming my way. Had toā€¦ my labels are from 2009. Canā€™t miss out on 2010!
Cheers!

Last Wooter to Woot:cynthylee

Had me a Bottle of Rockus Bockus last night, 10 left, great stuff.

Order from wine woot all the time and have had no problems with shipping to West Virginia. Does anyone know why this wine is different?

Each winery needs a license for each state.

Thanks for the info. Really sorry to miss out on this wine. It sounds like a mixture I would really enjoy. Hopefully Blue Nomad will consider getting a license for West Virginia sometime soon so I can grab the deal next time.

I believe Iā€™ve only got one leftā€¦ thus the cry for the return! WD are you listening (reading)?

One more comment for todayā€¦ had to throw a bottle into the fridge today and just had it with woot!cedar planked Copper River Salmon, homemade bleu cheese dressing salad and a little breadā€¦ YUMMO! Buy people, buy. Itā€™s good.

I have to say I love this white. I was expecting it to be sweeter with the G-miner, but it its very crisp. It really feels more like an Albarino and Chard blend. Great as a summer quaffer, but Iā€™ve put it up against Thai and Mexican and you canā€™t go wrong. My cellar is chock full, but I canā€™t pass up the opportunity to pick up more of this vino at this price.

P.S. - It would be nice to see some Rockus Bockus

Anyone know how this compares to triacepidis the first? I enjoy SB for the most part but the tri was quite good.

Winery: is this all stainless or did it spend some time in oak?

Would ypu say the mouthfeel was viscuous in any way? Not a big fan. Hoping tjis is crisp with some minerality. Is this somewhat sweet? IF so, from a scale of 1-10 (1 being a tad bit sweet) what would u rate it? Thanks!

Never mind just read specs. Stainless is what I love. Decisions! I really shouldnt given that I have a 4 and2 year oldā€¦