Blue Nomad Rockus Basket of Chocolatekus Red Case

Thanks for the info for how to ship to FedEx! I’m traveling some in the next couple of weeks, and thought I was going to have to miss out on this great deal.

Anyone else have a woot/ Amazon problem? The web site won’t let me buy one.
Any help woot?

Response posted!

What is the issue? Is it giving an error?

Never mind used a different device to order

My shaky math skills glean a $50 case price difference from the last 6-pack offer of this (which I bought and enjoyed). Can anyone higher-up or with the winery explain how this discount could be so large over the last discount? Some of the latest CT review are less than flattering. Was there a storage issue or something?

Thanks for adding these links to the previous offers.

I looked at them, and see favorable comments from those Wooters I have come to respect.

Previous offers were in the $69 range for a 6 pack…a case for $89…last Wooter to Woot mrn1

I would be interested in a split. I’m in Burnsville area for reference.

hah, no, I’ve just got mad skillz!

Seriously, this is truly a great offer. please tell your friends about it. Crazy QPR.

Winery was a little long and motivated. that’s all.

I got one! Missed it last time, due to shipping I think, but I have wanted to try. Was it a different vintage when it was on WW last year? Hope it’s as good.

You are a wine deal wizard!

Wine with Bob Ross on the label? how can you go wrong?

I’ll take a few bottles from any So Cal wooters.

poor reviews. I’ll pass.

I purchased this in 6 pack offering earlier and it drinks very well - particularly for the price, at this price it is killer QPR. I do not have tasting notes other than it was a good daily drinker and the folks I’ve shared it with thought the same. For 7.95each delivered to me I’m grabbing more.
Last Wooter to Woot:rc70

Well damn, your direct stamp of approval has always been a no-brainer for me. I’m in!

Yeah, CT didn’t have to many nice things to say :-S

I agree… this Vintage does not appear to
Stand up to the rest…

I loved the 2007. Based on that, I bought the 2012 the first time it was offered. Found it to be undistinguished. Passing this time,even at the bargain price.