Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner

My unit arrived with the lunchtime UPS guy. In the pool and cleaning in 20 minutes. Lookin’ good so far…

Got mine today too. Question for you:

Instructions say, p. 2, that “The handle will remain fixed in this position”. So, I found “locking” keeps the diagonal-ish of the handle is fixed by one of the half-dozen or so slots. BUT, the handle still can swivel.

Is your handle COMPLETELY fixed and locked in operation?

I’m wondering if my unit has some problem with the axles of the handle within the unit preventing it from being absolutely fixed.

No worries, mine is the same. The button locks but the handle still “floats” over the case without changing the angle.

If you reverse the angle of the handle sides it will run in the opposite direction.

Nothing delivered to Virginia so far, and no email/note/update info…
Would a tracking number REALLY be too much to ask for a large $400 box?

No unit here in Los Angeles, California either. Nothing saying shipped. What company are they using for shipping? No communication either. At least I’m not the only one here who hasn’t received their unit yet. I agree that with a large dollar purchase it would be nice to get a comunique. Couldn’t they use Amazon’s system since they are now part of Amazon?

Oops. Sorry, I read down further and saw that UPS seems to be the shipper. I’ve got both UPS and FedEx depots close and was wondering which I might have to go to if I wasn’t there to sign for it.

Got nothing here is Missouri!! No estimate date, no notification…nothin!!

Nothing here in Florida either :frowning:

Nothing in Houston either (Woot! is based in Carrollton, which is a suburb of Dallas) so I guess that Woot! is not doing the shipping. I agree, a “shipped” notice and a tracking number would be nice!

Did anyone who has received theirs get a “shipped” notice?

when’s this thing gonna ship?

Nothing here either yet :confused:

Got mine, worked like a charm. Much nicer than my now worn out Lectro Legend.

Southern California. Have not received unit yet. No info regarding shipping, or tracking numbers…WTF?

Actually logged on here to see if it had shipped yet and I finally got a notice 30 seconds ago. In Houston.

edit: and it seems like it actually shipped last Friday.

I also just received UPS notification that the product shipped. Expected arrival is Wednesday August 25.

I got my notification today after it was delivered :slight_smile:

Update…Got an email today from Woot tracking bot…It has the UPS tracking number. Bought item on the 14th. Item left Secaucus, NJ on the 18th. Due to arrive tomorrow the 24th in CA. Thanks Woot. I was beginning to wonder about delivery. At least I know it’s in transit.

Shipping Update

Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner has completely shipped, except for PO Boxes. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

delivered 8/23. Its bigger than expected but thats not a problem for me.

Of note - book doesn’t say this:
Turn it over and take filter section out once before throwing in pool. I found the bag as partially off on one side (easy to fix) and the rollers were encased with plastic wrap to remove.

The book made it sound very easy to take from the box and toss directly into the pool, but it does pay to look underneath once.

Cleaned a dirty pool great and bag is easy to clean afterwards.

Oh woot you kill me:

wierd part of below was the word F i l t e r