Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner

There is an alternate universe where the Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner is a senator.

Are you sure you aren’t just sitting on the beach?

This is less than half the price of what similar units cost.

They work great and will clean even large pools in about 4=5 hours. Our pool is a lagoon shape, 18 x 36 and this thing gets it done!

As someone else mentioned, disposible bags are much easier, but you can clean and reuse the bag provided. It takes about 20 minutes to clean it well, with a hose and I usually clean mine about 4 - 5 times a year.

It will NOT skim the pool but does do a good job on the water line.

At buzzillions

and poolsupplyworld blog

A $400 robotic swimming pool cleaner? Seriously Woot? Seriously? Disappointing doesn’t even begin to describe the past month of daily bags of crap you have offered. I’m almost to the point of not checking every day at 1:00 a.m. A $400 robotic swimming pool cleaner? Seriously Woot?

Will this thing work on my 16’ intex easyset?

it does, but not sure about above ground pools

Curious about this as well. I have a 20’ Intex Ultra-Frame Pool. And this seems like a great deal, pricey yes, but sounds like it is long lasting compared to some cheaper ones. But would hate for it to rip the liner or whatnot. Anyone used it on a Vinyl above ground pool?

Oh - if by a salt water pool, you mean a pool that uses salt and a chlorine generator to sanitize the pool instead of adding chlorine to the water, than yes.

AHA!!! Something to put under my new Senz Umbrella!!

And to move it around you will, of course, need the Blue Pearl Buggy

I’d miss my pool man too much! But then again if I had this thing, then my pool man would have more time for… But how would I explain the pool man and this machine to my husband? It seems it’s one or the other.

6 Robotic Pool Cleaner Safety Tips

A simple guide to automatic pool cleaners

How to care for and maintain automatic pool cleaners

My robots will love this for their new pool.

Does anyone know if this is the same model sold by IRobot called Verro 500 power scrubber? This one looks identical to that one. I remember Woot had a “renamed” IRobot last year but I think it was the Verro 300 HydroJet - does anyone remember? Thanks

I wasn’t expecting sellout.woot to be selling a pool tonight, but at least you could have put a shovel up for sale over there. How am I supposed to dig a pool for this now? Ehh, I guess I’ll pass…

http://a.imageshack.us/img444/3793/bluepearlroboticpoolcle.jpg

Here’s the manual.

Parts & Accessories

Is there any other use, besides cleaning a pool that this contraption does? You know… for those of us who don’t have a pool?

An AC powered electrical device submerged underwater just doesn’t seem like the greatest idea.

In for… 0. But the video of the crazy McNugget woman was worth the visit!

I was thinking I’d get one for when I get a pool later. In 10 or 20 years time.