Blue Raven Maestro iPod Speaker Dock

Would recommend the…
Logitech AudioStation Express Portable Speakers for iPod

Much better ratings all around, and you can find it about the same price… Makes a very good travel companion as well since it can run on 6 AA batteries. The unit can hold the remote in a back slot, and there’s even a little elastic handle built into the black carrying case which makes it that much easier to just grab it with you on the way out… Below’s a detailed review from iLounge :wink:

Try sending an email to woot service and tell them your troubles, they may take pity on you and adjust your order.

anyone know if it’s dual voltage?

Send service@woot.com an email referencing order number and asking to increase from 1 to 2 and should work out…

Create second account and use another credit card and you can order another. same address is fine as long as it is another credit card.

Hi!
Typical newbie question so please bear with me :slight_smile:

I know the name specifies its an ipod player but does anyone happen to know if it only plays ipods or will it also play Zunes and/or Sansa ?

Thank you.

Zunes and/or Sansa ?

You’'l have to connect it with the included cable from the headphone port of your player to the back of the Speaker unit for it to work… So it’s “Playable”… but not “Dockable”… and if it’s not “dockable” then the remote would probably control the volume at best… certainly not skip tracks and such…

Hope this helps :wink:

That answered the EXACT same Q I had (I’ve got both a Zune & t Sansa courtesy of previous woots !! ). No iPod/iPhone. So thanks for saving my money as I was about to buy this woot until I read your reply.

Now can anyone help me find a good Speaker/Docking-station/Alarm for either a Zune or Sansa SanDisk e250 ?

Thanks in advance !! =)

Email the support group. They’ll let you increase your order if there are enough of these available.

What am I saying…of COURSE they’ll be available…

Maybe later tonight if there are some left. I just picked up a Sony alarm/speaker combo and its doing the job just fine for now… not to mention it works perfectly with iPhone 3G, which I doubt this one does.

I have a Zune, and bought the [link=http://www.zunescene.com/altec-lansing-m604-zune-speakers/]Altech Lansing M604 Zune Speaker[/link] from Woot several months ago. It’s great.

My wife has a Sansa, and has the [link=http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-IM510-Speaker-System/dp/B000JEWIV6]Altech Lansing IM510 speakers[/link] for that; they’re really good too. Though we didn’t (and I wouldn’t) pay anywhere NEAR the price they’re asking at that Amazon sale I linked.

Neither of our units have an alarm function, if you’re set on that, but they’re both excellent speaker docks.

About three weeks ago Woot sold a [link=http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2480625]Timex Clock Radio for Sansa e200 & c200 Series[/link]. Obviously it’s too late to get that deal now, but you could read through the forum to see what people have to say about it.

holy crap! 5, 25" subwoofers! This thing will really shake the room!

70W total power: 1×40W center, 5,25” subwoofer, and 2×15W 3” satellite speakers

Did ja mean 5" x 25W subwoofer?

I believe they meant 5.25". Just a guess, though. You know, with logic.

Anyone know if this is shielded so the interference from cell signal (iphone) is eliminated?

My expensive klipsch dock blasts static loudly when I get a call unless in airplane mode.

My first WOOT…

Does anyone know if its 3g compatible? I want one! But not if my iphone has to be in airplane mode

It should, as long as the device itself maintains power.

Use an adapter?

My question is this: how much power does it actually draw? I know the specs give speaker wattage, but I’m looking for overall max load (to see if it will work in tandem with other devices on my inverter.) Anyone have this info?

I have an Audio Station and its improved successor, the Pure Fi Elite, (which is also out there
http://www.onsale.com/shop/detail.aspx?dpno=7386397) for about this price AR, and agree with the above, though it isn’t especially portable and really isn’t designed to be very portable.

You can get the former Woot! item Timex TS70B clock radio w/ sansa dock on eBay- works with all e200 and c200 series sansas

What? English, please!