Blue Raven Maestro iPod Speaker Dock

So what does it run off of, batteries? The iPod? String collisions?

It will work with your I-Suck.

why yes it will Did you read the fine print (Magically repairs broken/bricked iPods to their former glory so you can play the carp out of the ABBA)

see told you.

I purchased black one from Woot and the sound is awesome, esp. for the price. You can plug non ‘Ipods’ (for the tecnhically challenged:)) via the included out cable. My 8 yr son plays his Sansa throught it and also sounds great.

Manos Manos Manos, the hands of fate!!!

I bought one of these for $50 a while back and it was the best purchase I’ve ever made on woot, I’ve got the best speakers on my dorm’s floor, and I really really wanted to buy a second one. As for the bass, it’s MUCH more than headphones, it’s better than the stock bass in most new cars. That guy above is misinformed. From experience, these speakers are loud enough to get me cited twice from the room below me complaining about the bass.

Damnit! I didn’t stay signed in…

Ouch, that had to hurt! man… re:

I bought this for $50 on woot a while back. It was worth every penny. It works great with my iPhone 3G and the sound is incredible (for $50 keep in mind).

My girlfriends birthday was a few days ago and I looked every where for an iPod Dock. Everything they had at BestBuy and Circuit City sounded like complete junk compared to this one (Except the Bose). I ended up going on to Amazon and buy this same thing for $80 because they were superior to anything else I could find.

Ever wondered what the price of a past Woot was? Use the automatic Woot Price Calculator to find out!: http://dailycow.org/woot