Blue Vectorfunk

I wear t-shirts all the time, even in the winter. This inclues -40 weather. Yes, MINUS forty. :slight_smile:

And believe me when I tell you that I am not the only one.

The perks alone are worth $10. Buy it!

Outstanding design, perfect colors. Great shirt! Way to go, Woot. It will look great with my blue scrubs pants. Congratulations to the artist.

If it’s summer and I feel like wearing a black/dark shirt in 90-100 degree weather, I’ll wear one. Not sure what the big deal is, not like your shirt color will make a life or death difference. Also, I don’t typically throw away all my shirts at the end of each season.

First time poster, how’re you doing?

I’ve come to find that no matter what you put of on a shirt, I will buy it due to the fact that it’s 10 dollars.
I would buy a shirt that said “rapist” on it for 10 dollars.

Infact, I totally would. Make it happen woot.

I had a friend who decided to wear a black t-shirt instead of white and he was painfully murdered by a woodpecker. What now?!

I tried to believe, but alas it did not work out. You see, if that was true, you would die of hypothermia and according to woot policy, if you’re dead you are not allowed to purchase a shirt. It’s as simple as that really.

YoW!
Argyle for the 21st Century!
Cool as Blue

Keep in mind that I’m Canadian and I have a good winter jacket. I wear my jacket outdoors and I take it off indoors. Aside from dress shirts, I only have one long-sleeve shirt. My friends and I pretty much wear t-shirts exclusively. Even around 0 C (32 F) we’re usually comfortable wearing a t-shirt with no jacket. After the months of winter weather, 0 C is nice and pleasant.

Argyle with Parkinson’s disease.

[quoteuser=“Woot!”]
If you’ve ever been lucky enough to see a Defender machine boot up, you’re familiar with this sort of image.
[/quote]

We used to have a Defender machine at work, to generate test patterns for fixing the monitors. The shirt is a cool design, but that comment made me buy one.

really cool design, sadly im not a big fan of black shirts =(

good job to the artist anyway; i wish it was on white or something…

I sort of like it but I will have to agree that I would sooner buy this as a wall poster.

“Keep in mind that [you’re] Canadian”

…need I say more?

Great colors on this one and it stands out best on a black shirt. Congrats to the artist, this shirt rocks. :slight_smile:

wow, that’s harsh

Great design, but looking at it for longer than 10 seconds makes me dizzy. Hehe. Congrats to the artist!

Ha, fine. :tongue: But the original question was why Woot would sell black t-shirts when they’re worn in hot weather. I was just pointing out that there are people who would wear t-shirts in cold weather as well. I’m sure there are non-Canadians who are the same. :wink:

doubtful…ha so I hear your point but usually I like to layer in colder weather and a tee under my winter coat doesn’t cut it.

Alaskans are Americans too. :wink:

I understand the layering thing. I know plenty of people who do that too. In fact, I know some people who can’t even stand AC and have to bring jackets with them when they go to theatres.