Bluetech Nightlight with Outlet USB Port (3 Pack)

I’ve had mine for 6 months now and I love it. It doesn’t have a blaring light that wakes you up, it has just enough light to make your midnight trip to the bathroom safe.

Looks good. Changes colors which is confusing as it sounds like there are 3 different purchase options from the title.

Yeah it did. I removed that from the title.

The description indicates it will also display a pink color, but nothing I have found with these lights can get that to work, and it is not mentioned in the instructions that come with it. The listing also shows a picture of it with a pink color. That’s actually the one specific thing I purchased them for. Any idea how to get pink color display to work?

I’m sorry about this. I don’t see pink listed in the features - only blue, green, and white.

Since this wasn’t as advertised, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I’ve hidden the offer and have sent an email to the electronics team.

prime member will I receive Free Shipping

Yes indeed but you must log in with Amazon. So log out of your Woot account and Sign in with Login with Amazon.

Can I use it with 220 volts?

Do these remember the color you choose? If I change it to white, will it come back on with white the next night? I don’t really need the other colors but the rest of the product is intriguing…