Blueterfly

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

Lately this has been girl.shirt.woot.

awesome design but not crazy about the white

Was hoping for another greenspace or random day, although this would be a pretty sweet shirt to get for my better half…

looks nice but too much is going on.
pass

like but just as the previous poster said the white

Awesome!
White~~~NOOOOOO!

Grats Diogo on the print

Well, I like it, but since it’s on a white shirt and pretty girly, it’s going to be interesting to see how Wooters react. :slight_smile:

Man, am I ever glad I’ve been off of those nasty drugs for over a decade. I mean, it is pretty and all, but it is so complicated that even though I’m straighter than a New Mexico judge (which, unfortunately, hasn’t proven to be much of a distinction in recent years), that I think I’m going to have a flash-back.

Nice work, though.

I actually love the shirt. But, I don’t want another white tee, especially one this feminine.

TROG DOR was a man, I mean, he was a dragon-man, and then he was just a dragon, but he was still TROG DOR! TROG DOR!!! Burininating the countryside, Burninating the peasants, Burninating all the people in their thatch-roof cottages. THATCH ROOF COTTAGES! AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIGHT!" couldnt resist again…sorry.

Swing and a miss…

This is heterosexual male discrimination.

shirt.cute.com

Very cool design, but last time I bought a white shirt it got dirty quick, so I have to pass.

I don’t think I am allowed to wear a shirt that has been secreted. Or has secretions on it. I’m just not comfortable with that idea even if the shirt has a butterfly on it. I don’t know, that just seems wrong.

Is that seriously the designers email address? Is he mad?

eta: Look at me, with the black box. Awesome!

I don’t get it.

I’m really lucky.

I love to buy woot shirts. I have over 30. But about 2 months ago I had some financial difficulties and now I really can’t afford to spend money on things like shirts from woot.

Luckily Woot hasn’t put up a single shirt that’s been worth a damn for the last 2 months.

The trend definitely continues tonight.

My wallet thanks you woot.