Blueterfly

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing. Although as a girl, I’m considering. Too bad my boyfriend isn’t a fan :-/

better than the average “people with taste discrimination”. But thankfully most of those shirts are still in the top 10 if you missed 'em

congrats on the print!

it’s a really interesting design, too.

and to all those who think it’s cute overload, wait a week and you’ll see people talking about there being too many skulls … just buy something from the reckoning list instead :slight_smile:

So many good shirts in the past derbys, but I haven’t seen anything I could actually wear put up for a while now =[

I know it’s been said already tonight, but whats goin on with the girlee shirts lately… this is 3 or 4 nights i’ve stayed up on the laptop hitting f5 at 12:59am est and been disappointed! Please give me a man-shirt manana :slight_smile:

My credit card is on labor day strike…

Its pretty sick. yeah. i have to agree though, it is pretty feminine.

this design is not meant for a simple white T

its like for those trendy new shirts everyone wears and that every brand puts out . .that the color fades and the design is the whole shirt… u know … like everystore in melrose
and the price tag is like $90 for a shirt… HAH …

anyway

pass

Looks nice, but when I examine the image, I have no clue what’s going on…

snip

My what a pretty little design - I see waterlillies, rainclouds, a naked lady, butterflies…lots of pretty butterflies. Unfortunately, it is on a white shirt, so I’m not going to be able to get it. Yeah, that’s the reason…a white shirt. uh, bye now.

Good for you! I think guys can wear this shirt - or any of the other so-called “girly” shirts.
I am also considering it. The feathers are very tempting.

i’d never audible "ugh"ed at a woot shirt until tonight. I suppose this will be the night I finally buy “Finding Technicolor” and put that financial aid money to good use.

I feel like a junky, wiating for a design I can use. my arms are all itchy, I’m all jumpy. and my feet smell like blueberries. =P

I like how it looks, but the white…

I really really really like it, but for some sad reason am struggling to bring that I want one! button to finality…

Hi there,

so what’s the story with international shipping. It’s mentioned in the shipping options but I can’t select it anywhere and in the FAQ it explicitly says that woot doesn’t ship outside the US…

I was just wondering what’s correct… Anybody know any details?

Thanks

Uraha, i feel the same way, I like the shirt but i can’t seem to press that “i want one” button

Definitely too much going on…

You just have to type in the international address, and it will automatically add the extra $5.

Parabens, Diogo! Eh muito bom ver algum desenhador brasileiro por aqui. Nao liga muito em que o povo dize. Eles gostam reclamar. Eh legal pra caramba!

OK I see the woman’s body and face, and maybe the male’s body right next to hers? But I can’t find where the males face is. It just looks like maybe the lower half of his body is there, but no top half. Unless I’m looking at it wrong and he’s not right next to her? Frustrating! For those that don’t know what I’m talking about she’s on the lower left hand side.

Beautiful design! I can’t wait for mine to get here.

Congrats to the artist!