Bluetooth Headsets

I see your order number listed in the ticket for this problem so they read your email. Could you please check your spam/junk folders for a reply. If you use an email client, like Outlook, check spam/junk by logging in directly via a browser.

Aha! Checked the spam folder and it wasn’t there, but Google had filed it into the Social folder and I missed it. Thanks - sorry if I came across as too bitchy before!

(Snork, bitchy!)

No problem. Email systems file things in the weirdest places.

…This Motorola headset is not “refurbished.” I’ve bought refurbished. This is just put back in the box and shipped again.

It’s missing the inner band, which is required for a secure fit. I’m not satisfied.

Ordered Bluetooth Jabra Wave headsets!

Received Jabra Wave wired headset

Contacted woot support, and they said sorry we will send the correct headset!

Today I received Jabra Stone 3 Bluetooth headsets, but I ordered Jabra Wave Bluetooth headsets!

Lately Woot has been really dropping the ball on getting my orders correct!

Oh man, sorry. Let us know how things go with CS. Again. :confused:

When I contacted them I was told they were working on a “resolution”, I have heard nothing since… has anyone else heard anything?

Yes it was resolved my CS, I decided to just keep the Stone 3’s. Jabra has a firmware update for the Jabra Stone 3’s on there website. They work pretty good except you only get 2 hours talk time, and then you have to put the headset back in the Stone to recharge. The Stone will recharge the headset in like 10-15 minutes for another 2 hours. Its easier carrying the headset in my pocket with them being in the stone.

Got my replacement Jabra Stone headset. I think WOOT stepped up nicely on this, sending more expensive models than we originally ordered. It works very well and is neat looking. Thanks!