Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

Requires SIM for most features to work.

Device teardown: https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/news/teardown-tuesday-smartwatch-android-6-Bluetooth/

1 Like

Thank you for the information!

Model wont even wear it

Does this absolutely need a sim card to get to the home screen and everything?

My baby is obsessed with smart watches and was hoping I could give her this cheap thing to keep her busy for a bit. Any experiences?

1 Like

I’d worry about choking hazards or baby slobber ruining it. Maybe get a VTECH one on Amazon that is specifically for kids. Maybe double the price, though.

1 Like

Will the VTECH one update to windows eleventy-nine?

Oh, and do my taxes?

2 Likes

A used Fire Tablet on Woot for as low as $30 will entertain your baby and the apps can grow with her.
If she is junior discus thrower in training, maybe buy a thick case.

Unlike watch batteries (huge threat to babies), she also is quite unlikely to swallow it. If she can swallow a Fire Tablet, contact Guinness Records and 911 maybe not in that order.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys! Her poppop always has his watch on and see will play with it non stop. I was thinking he could put this on when she’s around and not care if she plays with it the entire time more so than her playing with it alone.

Couldn’t agree more with all the comments though! Watched a video on how easy it is for it to fall apart at the band. Still gonna grab it and see how it goes.

Thanks again!

Just bought this. Went to dowload manual and android app. Got message on the Style Asia website: “The page cannot be found”

Hi there. If you just bought it, it might not be too late to cancel your order in your order history if you choose to do so. Otherwise, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

How in the world do you insert memory card or sim? Is it one or the other? Or can you insert both??

Follow the link that @schmuckythecat provided…

For the manual, follow the link that @schmuckythecat provided… I would’ve figured the app to be in the Google Play store, but it doesn’t appear to be. Good luck with that one.

No usable instructions… Link on Woot goes nowhere…
If you like to waste time buy this “smart watch”

I used the links on the woot website and all of them gave me a page not found on the style Asia website. I also use the links from the teardown article above and again they went to the style Asia and we’re not found. If anyone has a link or the barcode they could post, that would be wonderful.

I have not used this watch in about a month. Now I go to charge it and it does not take a charge at all when it’s been plugged in for a half hour or more. It just won’t turn on. Obviously I might have to give up.

1 Like

I used the links on the woot website and all of them gave me a page not found on the style Asia website. I also use the links from the teardown article above and again they went to the style Asia and we’re not found. If anyone has a link or the barcode they could post, that would be wonderful.

1 Like

@42Wooter @Wooter333178806 @cpearce56 @Wooter348530329 @pepper114 @peaceetc @ThunderThighs

I hope this helps some of you get the watch working.
If you use Google Lens it comes up as an Akai Smart Watch, a Dz09 watch, and on Alibaba for a price you will not want to see. Seems to be branded with many names.

Here might be the manual some wanted. Here is a listed link.

Not at all sure downloading can be trusted. Safer to read and take photos than download. But it is supposedly the manual needed and in English. The website did not trigger any malware alert when I went to the site. IF you decide to download, please do a file virus scan before opening any file from any PDF or file serving site - a general suggestion not just for the site above.

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate you digging to find that!