Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

I feel like I need to set alarms for Everytime these expire, so I can come back and warm people when they inevitably relist this trash. I bought this over a year ago for the same price. It was trash then. It has to be worse now. Avoid at all costs, Woot shouldn’t be pushing this malware pushing garbage but here we are.

9 Likes

Just garbage… it dies quickly and constantly resets. Would not recommend for anything

7 Likes

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The links to the manual and the app are broken. This watch will be useless.

When I went to download the app on the phone for the watch I got a warning from my Norton protection to not use the sw. Just downloading it messed up my phone. Woot said to keep the watch and they would refund.

I bought this watch 4 yrs ago for 7$ to see If a smart watch was for me. Is it good as a toy yes/no. To toy around with to find out how frustrated you can get with a watch. little instructions underwhelming. Cant use play store there are apps you download from non trusted sites and there are like 5 or 6 apps for basic function. Does NOT use android of any age. Yes I did get a better smart watch that I used for 2 yrs till it became out dated.

This thing is a waste of my time and the parts it was made out of.

1. Bought two for presents.
  2. does not accept any, any micro sd card i’v out in them
  3. does not hold a charge beyond a day
  4. will not stay time synced
  5. just awful!

Hi there. Please reach out to woot customer service per my post above.