Bluetooth Splash-Proof Speaker w/ NFC & AUX

Got one of these from the last sale. Mine appeared to be a store return, as it was not new. Woot customer service made things right even though they did not have any to send me a new one.

This is a speaker only, no amp, or at least not much of an amp. It doesn’t get very loud when playing music from my phone, is what I am saying. 3-4 people talking will easily over power this.

I had the non NFC version of this for about two years and it’s great. The sound is great, battery never seemed to die and the exterior is very durable. The only con is that the Bluetooth range was limited, maybe 8 to 10 feet at best. I recently lost it so this is good timing.

FYI, 6 of the last 7 most recent Amazon reviews are not good, at all.

This is what it looks like after flying out the back of a pickup truck at 70MPH https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPluhzufTVFA04f9E7SyjP0dcBdZQaBYRlZiMMSXMuPJ2uUMOI1Bc3G7KGjiEuX-A/photo/AF1QipMiPmpX6mOk44BVJu7Yv26hG4q5P1TzgPNtrr3D?key=YjNyN2N1YXM0cXVtMnpyVVVkZ29PVWpnMVItUkVR

Came here to say I have the non-nfc version of this. I bought it probably 2 or 3 years ago now and it wont die. I’ve been careful around water because I know splashproof is not waterproof… but its still gotten wet and its been dropped a few times. No quality drop off so far.

The sound quality is actually pretty good for such a cheap (money-wise) little speaker. It seems to have a good amount of bass to it (again, relatively $$$). I’ll be buying an NFC one here to use with my galaxy, the old one is now a treasured spare! :slight_smile:

But they aren’t blue… Why are the called blue tooth if they aren’t all blue?

That’s a pretty deep question…