BluTecQ 3 in 1 Uni Clip-on Camera Lens

Will this clip over an Otter case?

Has anyone actually used the macro lens? Does it work well?

IT DOESN’T ACTUALLY COME WITH A CLIP, JUST A PIECE OF STRING. NO WAY TO ATTACH TO ANY DEVICE, WORTHLESS, ALSO NO STORAGE POUCH! AND NOWHERE DOD IT SAY “BluTec”

there’s no actual clip, so it won’t attach to anything except the bottom of a trash can, just a scam to rip $15 from us fools! It still cost $5 to ship ya know!

No way to know, it doesn’t actually come with a clip, at least mine didn’t, got a piece of string instead! Save your money or send it to a worthy charity if you just gotta get rid if $15!

Oh jeez, I’m sorry! Please email your order info to support@woot.com; CS can check into things for you.

Meh. It works, but all of these lenses seem to be just a bit too small and all of the pictures I’ve taken with it have a black halo around the frame of the picture. Seems like the clip-on lenses are blocking the phone’s lens. If they were just a bit bigger this wouldn’t happen.

Also, be careful. Unlike the previous commenter I did get the storage bag and the clip, but mine was missing the wide-angle lense.

I believe the wide-angle lens is attached to one of the other lenses.

Got it, was wondering where’s the third thing as I can only find two myself. Then realized the wide angle and the macro elements are screwed together TIGHT and had to unscrew them.

Tried all three. It’s NOT meant to be used with a case. I have a Trident case on and the lens can’t fit right over the camera, resulting in a black pinhole around the photo.

OTOH, I can confirm all the lens do work, and the macro really does let you zoom deep into the details. However, your hand will be too shaky. Use a tripod or some other stabilizer if you want to make macro photography.