BOA Portable Remote Security System

The potential for hilarity on these is limitless, especially if your victim doesn’t expect his/her car to have an alarm…

then explain to me the purpose of the cigarette lighter adapter if I’m only using the alarm when I’m not in the car and the power is off…why would I want it to be powered when I’m IN the car?

Oh boogers (let’s see what woot does with that)! We better hope these sell out quick.

.cool

WTF>?? Just saw another Seiko ladies watch listed. thought it was going on now.

Next up…a wrist watch.

Tell us how you really feel…

how disappointing

I’d imagine this little gizmo counts as a car alarm for insurance purposes. $15 to save 10% on your insurance bill isn’t bad

bahaha

Good thing I have a BOA, cause the breathalizer told me to leave my car at the bar!

Next up, more poop on a stick

Me. Happily. It beats having no alarm by a mile, and you don’t have to wire it in - I’m buying one for three cars.

Got this modded to my office door!

Will it work with my Gamester Race Pac Racing Wheel w/Seat and Pedals? Will it work when the heater is plugged-in?

crap you … crap me …

ROFLMAO…you have to wonder if this is what’s behind SiteKey…

Okay, THIS makes me hate WOOT!

Seriously. The one thing that not only I, you and the next guy but the world DOES NOT NEED is more car alarms.

Seems to me the easiest way to steal a car would be to make the alarm go off while breaking in and then stand there sheepishly if the 1% of the population who actually cares any more comes by and say “oh, sorry…it’s my car, I just can’t figure out how to turn this darn alarm off” and you’ll be able to take the car no probs.

Be careful now. You’re being WAYYY too logical for all these naysayers…

For it to even start to do any good you would have to buy three for one car.