Bob appétit

Reminds me of the Foxtrot comic crossed with Calvin and Hobbes.

Star Wars meets Little Shop of Horrors.

Boba Fête?

Salt and Pepper what more could you ask for.

Looks like you’ve got the whole Boba Set…

I think that’s the Sarlacc from Tatooine, not Seymour.

According to the Expanded Universe, Boba Fett survives the Sarlacc Pit. Is there an ‘after’ shirt, as well?

Ah, but the EU doesn’t exist any more. At least the old EU doesn’t. We’re supposed to be getting a new one soon…

Whatchoo talkin’ 'bout willis?!

It’s true. Episode VII will not fit into the EU so it essentially invalidates it. It will therefore start a new EU.

Personally, with part of the current EU being too good to just dismiss (coughThrawnseriescough), I think many will just consider it an alternate timeline.

Yeah, I mean the prequels already negated some of the EU (The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett | Wookieepedia | Fandom), so it’s just a condition of making the movies.

I still like to think of Jaster Mereel as Boba Fett’s true back story. /shrug

Mmmm, who else eats at the Bo Buffet?

There will be soon be so many Star Wars movies, after Disney gives it the Avengers treatment, that there won’t be much room for any expanded universe. $$$

Because the Disney family took Walt’s name and ran with it.
Who says money doesn’t corrupt?

I mean, probably, but there’s some stuff they would be silly not to use. Like, I think they sorta have to adapt the Yuuzhan Vong stuff, right?

Love the style, hartzack. And just a $10 bounty!

Nice job working in the outfits from The Clone Wars!

So…it’s the “new” sarlacc? I prefer the pre-fixed version (i.e., the hole in the ground)

The man feeding the plant was named Seymour, not the plant. :stuck_out_tongue:

The plant was named “Audrey 2” after the girl he had a crush on. :smiley: