Boba Fetch

Bob Fetch…good dog.
Boba Roll-over… that’s a boy.
Boba-Gump Shrimp Co… always have trouble with that one don’t you.

aww… some

So I have a choice between dark blue and navy? Might have to order one of each.

Had to get one…

Ever since I saw this in the derby I have had my fingers crossed that it would make it! Super excited to add to my obscure Star Wars reference collection!

I like it. No rabies and you don’t have to feed it Alpo. Nuclear waste could be another matter though.

This is the perfect shirt if u like Star Warz and speak Brazilian potuguese as I do with my super hot girlfriend… kkkkkkk!

Great write up. :slight_smile:

Congrats again nblottie!

Samus kitty ftw!

I challenge the artist to make the Sarlacc just as cute and cuddly as this.

No lie, yesterday I was talking to one of my co-workers about doing a Sarlacc pit shirt and making it super cute. then having a shot inside of all the different people it has eaten kinda floating there (also super cute).

Thank you so much for the comments and the votes to get this one to print! Over 800 votes is just WOW! :slight_smile:

Way to go Melbourne Florida! We live in Brevard too ~ awesome shirt ~ going to share it with my friends!

And Dr. Adorable Love Potion is my favorite Woot shirt ever!

Will he freeze the ball in carbonite after he fetches it?

Congrats nblottie! its an awesome design!

Thanks! You guys rocked first place with your Monopoly design and best of luck this week with the double take. I would love to see Fiesta print.

I actually live in Melbourne, FL! I’m a student at Florida Tech, and I bet our sci-fi club would LOVE to wear a Star Wars shirt designed by a fellow resident of this lovely (read: boring) town! If only this came out yesterday, Friday is our weekly meeting!

Amazing design. I ordered as soon as I stopped laughing at the amazingness of it. :slight_smile:

^^ This.

If it was on a light colored shirt I would have bought it immediately.

Best write-up in the history of write-ups!