bObsweep PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum

bObsweep PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum

Pronounced “Bob’s Weep”?

Unless of course the big “O” is pronounced “oo” because then it would be “Boob’s Weep” and that would be weird

1 Like

I got the Bobsweep a few months ago and, frankly, though I tried it numerous times and even called the company, it continues to roam around the floors like a drunken sailor. It will totally bypass obvious patches of dirt on the floor and then continue to bump into the same wall 15 times until it finally wanders off totally into another room without having done even 5% of the room it was in. I feel like I must be doing something wrong, but I certainly don’t know what. If I have to follow it around with the remote to make it go back-and-forth to finally pick up the dirt on the floor it kind of defeats the purpose. I would really like to use this unit and not feel that I wasted my money but I don’t know what to do to make it work the way it should. Any suggestions out there?? TIA!!!

The Debot n78 we got is pretty dumb and does the same thing but the battery holds up quite a while and just when you think it missed everything it randomly ends up getting most of the living room and of course wanders into the kitchen and down the hall. The manual looks pretty big with lots of info so maybe you can set up invisible fences and it will eventually learn it’s areas but I just scanned through it quickly. I’m sure they must have a page and probably a users forum or there will be one somewhere that can walk you through all it’s features and how to set it up.

Is this the one with the mop as well?

It appears that it does come with a mop attachment per the description.

i also bought one a few months ago. it is the 5th that i have owned, 4th brand. i also got the mopping option. the wondering bothers me too, for sweeping and mopping. Why it doesn’t travel in a straight line till it is deflected, i don’t know. i finally sent it around the room with the “Wall” option. it missed debris on the edge of the wall.

i think if kept to a small area, it will clean the room. Battery is great and it is easy to clean. a bit too tall though, gets stuck easily.