OK WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 we’re going to be hiding Bags of Crap in random places across the site.
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN??
We’re going to post a new link every 30 minutes between at 10am CT and 7pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint here in this post.
Once it’s found, we’ll cross it off the list on this post. We’ll also be posting hints on Twitter. So follow us!
HOW MANY ARE THERE???
Well, every 30 minutes for 9 hours sounds like only 20 BOCs, doesn’t it? But what if we told you that each link had a couple dozen BOCs available inside? Now of course we can’t say anything for sure, but WHAT IF!
WHAT IF I GOT A BOC IN THE PAST 31 DAYS??
Can’t get these. Sorry, rules are rules. But there’s a Woot-Off coming soon…
WHY? WHY? WHYYY???
Why not? Good luck, people of Woot.
OK LOOK HERE:
1. 10:00am: Can’t get any more obvious than this
2. 10:30am: Slightly less obvious (same spot on a different page)
3. 11:00am: Still pretty obvious, like the above
4. 11:30am: Same place as above but different spot
5. 12:00pm: The clue is in this post
6. 12:30pm: The current bestseller on Home
7. 1:00pm: The OTHER current bestseller on Home (yes, the sheets)
8. 1:30pm: The #1 shirt in the Top 20 on Shirt.Woot
9. 2:00pm: Check the Electronics Staff Picks event page
10. 2:30pm: The sporty version of the above
11. 3:00pm: Epic Corny Napkins!
12. 3:30pm: This clue is on Twitter
13. 4:00pm: Go back in time 6 hours
14. 4:30pm: Only on the app
15. 5:00pm: Let the spice flow
16. 5:30pm: STAY TUNED, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
16a. 5:40pm: The best-selling Shirt.Woot design of all time
17. 6:00pm: This one’s on Twitter again
18. 6:30pm: Dive into the crap
19. 7:00pm: One more for the App people (like before)
20. 7:10pm: BONUS CRAP: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING