BOC Day: Thursday, 4/18/19

NOT INTENTIONAL, PROMISE. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS TO UPDATE, AND THE TOOL TIMED OUT AND WOULDN’T UPDATE. SUPER LAME

Having been at it all day, it is a matter of speed AND luck. Mostly frantic refreshing and making sure you are still logged in.

1 Like

Probably need to actaully close out of the app completely.

This is where luck comes in

1 Like

Yay, I didn’t even need the clue to know where to go but despite refreshing the correct page repeatedly, I just got VoPed again.

Oh well, I’ll take the instant disappointment now instead of the delayed disappoinment with a bag and Texas air. Thanks, it’s been fun at least. Not even gonna bother for the last one on the app.

The heck? First the app logs me out while in the VOT and now this site logged me out here on the forum…

Okayy…I’m begging… How about a new special BOG right now…for all us losers??

on pc hold the control key and press the F5 button for a full refresh

1 Like

Thats how I won. Sorry about your servers

1 Like

Lol, anyone else wanting to go home from work but you’re afraid you’ll miss it if you move from the computer?

3 Likes

Dope sunnies though, eh?

so, does the VOP ever go anywhere on the app? my phone might run off the 93% charge i have by the time it actually does something.

I am tekashi69

Same VOP as desktop. It’s a make believe waiting room.

You can exit after about 8-10 minutes.

Beggars of Cornucopia…

WTHeck is the mobile appclusive section in the App? No can find. Thnx

That crushing moment… when you get out of the VoP and the order page is loading and the button is gold, sweet… sweet gold… and then… what… no! no! NOOOOO! It turns gray!!

(And how is it I can’t find an image of Tracey Ullman from Robin Hood: Men in Tights at the moment where she says, “I was /this/ close… I touched it…” …so I guess use your imagination right here.)

This last one wasn’t about servers. I opened the app fresh. The link wasn’t there, which was the case for many on this last one. I’m only a little peeved because that one wasn’t a fair go in my book. I’ve missed out on all the ones I’ve been able to try for and haven’t cried until this one. I like a fair game.

it’s not a specific section. it’s a banner on the item in the home screen.